What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Yesterday I moved some attachments up to the tree line, put the dirt scoop on to move some stone when we get back from Florida. By then It'll be time to mow, then till and get ready to plant.

Ska

Equipment
L345, brushhog, front loader
Apr 26, 2019
Lexington, NY, USA
Lol. Got it started. My first tractor bigger than a 318 john deer. 1986 L345. Bought yesterday and didn't run. Sat outside for a year. Battery was dead and starter corroded. Felt like I was 5 years old.

Kmills

Equipment
B2620, rta1250, woods pl72, la364
Apr 26, 2019
Fairfax station, va
Absolutely nothing as with the past two weeks, not by a lack of desire or need, but caused by a lack of being able to get parts.

Just recently purchased a land pride tiller and realized because of my 2620 having a backhoe that I didn't have all of the 3 point hitch componets....

Thanks to this forum I was able to determine one could use the whole goods complete hitch assembly for a b26 part b3941 vrs purchasing the parts individually listed for the 2620 that would have exceeded $1,000 in cost.

So with information in hand I called a multiple dealers to find none have the b3941 assembly in stock.... so I selected a local dealer and ordered the assembly... being told it was a 2 day process as we are located within that UPS shipping radius of kubota. That was 2 weeks ago.... the assembly showing in stock has not shipped due to some sort of computer issues at kubota. Several dealers have confirmed they are experiencing the same problem.

Seriously considering listing it for sale, at least I could be doing something productive with it. :)

Forester23

Equipment
B2601, LA434 FEL, Land Pride SGC0554 grapple, Land Pride 1560 Box Scraper
Apr 23, 2019
Crescent City Ca
Used my B2601 to load a newly built dog house into the back of my pickup. The grandkids got a new dog and my son thought it would be great if grandpa and the kids built a new dog house. I think we all know who did most of the construction.

motorhead

Equipment
2009 B3200, 2007 Dodge/Cummins powered Ram 2500 395hp
May 17, 2012
Atascadero
Due to the extra rains here in Commiefornia, the WEEDS took off in a big way in the upper back yard. We have Dogs so my wife is paranoid about me using Roundup. One of the last things on Earth this old body wants to do is pull WEEDS!!!
SO, got on the B3200 and used the sharp edge on the front bucket and did some major weed abatement! Luckily, I have a large dump trailer!:D

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
Added some d-rings on the front and made a mount for my Bluetooth speaker. I hope it’s loud enough to hear over the tractor. I also added some foam tape on the hood where it contacts the engine cowling to quiet it down at idle.

Attachments

check 6

Equipment
BX 2680 FEL and pallet forks aerator ZD1211, RTV500
Apr 8, 2019
Seguin, Texas
On Friday moved four yards of crush rock to fill flower beds around the property The BX 2680 did great and on Saturday mowed with the ZD 1800, it makes short work of the acre plus. Not bad for an old guy, but a little sore this morning Today after church need to clean them up. Wish i had a Kubota tool to clean gutters as that is one of todays projects after church

losttrail61

Equipment
BX23S, 54" MMM
Apr 10, 2019
Colorado, USA
New BX23S owner here.

Yesterday, Saturday, I dug new holes for relocating 3 very large, old juniper bushes that were in the front of our house. relocated to the side on top of retaining wall. Then tore out some ugly 6"x6" landscaping timbers that had been around the junipers. Also began the re-terracing of the front beds to slope the lawn AWAY from the house. Not quite sure why the previous owners of 24 years, have everything sloping towards the house, but now with the BX we are resolving those issues.

So nice to be back on a tractor, even a little one. Hydraulics are an incredible tool and having this backhoe is going to be amazing!

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Serviced the MMM before reinstalling. Honestly, the cold rain/snow this weekend isn’t giving me much motivation....and I’m not doing a very good job of it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Serviced the MMM before reinstalling. Honestly, the cold rain/snow this weekend isn’t giving me much motivation....and I’m not doing a very good job of it....
Same here. Sharpened nine blades, greased twelve wheels, fought with the new grease gun yesterday.
And a lack of motivation to go out between the rain showers and cold today. Supposed to rain all week. The grass is going to be knee high before I can get to it.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
...nothing here at all (rain) except took a pic of the flail mower for another OTT member :mad:

See the aluminum ladder on the wall in the background? That wonderful bend in it was from my rib cage when I fell on it this winter! hahahah. I figure if I keep the ladder it will remind me to be a little safer with it next time.

Attachments

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
I had to get on the M ,but it is still too muddy to go anywhere but on the driveway, so I pushed over 2 dead pines at the just edge of the drive.
With the rainy weather we have been having I probably won't get into the woods or even back to the drive shed till June.
The ground is saturated.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Tried to knock down the grass a bit along the drive and out back of the house. After running errands in the sun all morning, as it was time to mow, the clouds and rain move back in. Loving that Tuff Top canopy to keep me mostly dry. Many sections of my property are under 1-2' of water still and with rain in the forecast every day for the next several days, I may just need to rent it out to Ducks Unlimited. Oh well, a few hours seat time, a good cigar and one very wet B3200 at the end of it all. Did not hit the ditch with the rain. That long grass was way too slippery for me. May need to just break out the string trimmer

Attachments

Hodgy

Equipment
B7800, front blade, box blade, subsoiler & 3 PTH snowblower
Apr 19, 2019
Canada

Grader came by and filled in all the driveways on our road. Took the B7800 and cleared the grader windrows.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
The Kubota got a weekend off. Pulled out the old Snapper "Forrest Gump" lawn mower and got it ready for another season, and them mowed the front.