what did you do TO an Implement today

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
This thread is only for maintenance/repair mentions "specific to an implement"... AKA something fun to note but basically does not need a whole thread to explain. Can add link to another thread with more detail if needed, so not to get carried away in this one and hijack the thread.

NOTICE: This is NOT "What did you do to or on your tractor today? There is another thread for that in the Tractor Operating Forum. That thread tends to cover "Operated my Tractor w/ Implements today to do "XYZ". Basically things noteworthy but don't need a whole thread about it. Also often short noteworthy "tractor" repair/maintenance activities get thrown into that thread too. It's a great thread with something like 6,000+ post.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
1. Took the hmmm. 30"? blade off my buzz saw and will be taking it down to be sharpened. Fricken nut to hold blade on is 2.25". Bug sucka. Couldn't find a socket, open end, or Cresent wrench anywhere to fit it. Largest TSC had was 2" cresent. So broke out the the pipe wrench; which hate to use on nuts. Luckily it was not excessively tight so did not scar up the nut

2. Worked on my Screw Log Splitter's PTO shaft to get it to mate up with my L225.

Last edited: