Were you aware?

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
That is scary. I like the comment in the article "what kind of person gets a job like this, only an evil person would be ok with spying on people..."

Unfortunately there are many that think this is perfectly OK.

Some very clever suggestions in the comments - lol.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Every bunny cop I ever met was a total, and complete
Gluteus maximus !!!!
Just sayin

Reactions: 2 users

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
About 15 years ago I knew a local guy in his 50's that was caught growing marijuana outside and went to jail for three months. After he was released the next spring he was raising his 5 turkeys that he had raised for years. Every fall he butchered them and put them in the freezer. Five lasted him all year. It was getting towards the fall of the year and he would go feed them in the morning before work and then feed them after supper each night.
So one morning he was heading out to feed the birds and then get to work he had his dog with him as usual. I do not remember what kind. But not a aggressive killer dog. On the way to the coop the dog barked a couple times. And had stopped along the walkway behind him. He stopped and shined his flashlight telling the dog if it was a skunk Get Away from it. And right beside the walkway laying on the ground dressed in camo with an AR was a DEA agent waiting for him to go out and check on his 'crop'. Well there was No Crop to check on and the home owner chewed the cop out after spotting him telling him there was nothing there and to Get Off His Property without a search warrant. Not one word was spoken by the cop, up onto his feet and down the driveway he went off into the dark.
True Story. With the government and law enforcement you just never know.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
About 15 years ago I knew a local guy in his 50's that was caught growing marijuana outside and went to jail for three months. After he was released the next spring he was raising his 5 turkeys that he had raised for years. Every fall he butchered them and put them in the freezer. Five lasted him all year. It was getting towards the fall of the year and he would go feed them in the morning before work and then feed them after supper each night.
So one morning he was heading out to feed the birds and then get to work he had his dog with him as usual. I do not remember what kind. But not a aggressive killer dog. On the way to the coop the dog barked a couple times. And had stopped along the walkway behind him. He stopped and shined his flashlight telling the dog if it was a skunk Get Away from it. And right beside the walkway laying on the ground dressed in camo with an AR was a DEA agent waiting for him to go out and check on his 'crop'. Well there was No Crop to check on and the home owner chewed the cop out after spotting him telling him there was nothing there and to Get Off His Property without a search warrant. Not one word was spoken by the cop, up onto his feet and down the driveway he went off into the dark.
True Story. With the government and law enforcement you just never know.
Now every town has a pot dispensary or 3 and the cops are being unfunded..lol

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
'Accidently' shoot the cameras. Also setup your own cameras to determine when it is time to 'go hunting'.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Up here the MDNR officers are, for the most part, egotistical a holes. I do believe in getting even though.

Had my chance a few years ago in the UP while snowmobiling. We got harassed by a young MDNR officer who just happened to be staying across from the house we rented for the week. Last night we were there, I waited until about midnight, carefully snuck over to where he was staying and stuck a big Idaho potato up his pickup truck's tailpipe and shoved it way in with a long stick.

Bet he was pizzed in the morning when his truck would not start... Oh well.

Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I would be very careful telling that story,, some of them guys are,,, well they will be out to get you

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Wow, just wow. I would like to say I am surprised, but I am not. I have friends that hunt and have property in Tennessee. I bet they have never heard of this.

It seems many are echoing the same experiences I have had with wildlife officials. It seems every one I have encountered has had a stick up his butt. I had one that harassed me relentlessly as a teen and it had never had anything to do with hunting. If we crossed paths, he would stop me and ask for my driver's license and ask a bunch of questions. As a kid, I was confused. As an adult, I realize he was enjoying having some "authority" over some dumb kid.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I would be very careful telling that story,, some of them guys are,,, well they will be out to get you

I don't believe he had a clue as to who the perpetrator was.... Besides, we were long gone though he wasn't........... :p

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I've found strange (not mine) game cams on my Northern Michigan property before and I remove them, take the guts out, put a nasty note inside and put them back up.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
This is long. But, the story is intensely complex. You may have heard bits and pieces but could not tie it together... AI? Internet of Things? Russia collusion? Global Warming? Fake News? It's all according to a very coordinated plan. I have mentioned that nothing can stop what is coming. This is just the beginning.

The Tie That Binds It All Together...

Reactions: 1 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The information expressed there is so obscene from a government that is suppose to be for the people's safety, support and welfare.

Workerbee

Equipment
Zd21
Mar 1, 2020
MN
Ray, thank you for adding that video. Its long but well worth watching.
Did you know that the author of that video, Millie Weaver, a young mother and journalist, was arrested yesterday with a whole swat team in attendance? I guess anyone who exposes the crap in control risks everything. Its a shame what has happened and certainly brings the boiling frogs anology to mind.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Did you know that the author of that video, Millie Weaver, a young mother and journalist, was arrested...
I got that information about an hour ago. Why is it some people want information banned or censored? In her case, they are supposedly accusing her of "theft." Huh? The story is mind-blowing and it ties a lot of things that make people go "Hmmm?" together. Once you have this knowledge, more things start to fall together. I guess that is why they don't want it out. I suspect that video will be banned by YouTube or other social media sites. It'll end up on BitChute eventually, where there are no censors. I hope people take time to open their minds.

Workerbee

Equipment
Zd21
Mar 1, 2020
MN
Well shes certainly not a criminal. Didnt Devine release the real criminals from jail in Ohio?
And Im with you sbout hoping people wake up, but its obvious they never will. Not until things affect them personally anyway. Which at some point will happen if they arent members of the club.