Well that sucks

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Just for shyts and giggles, I started looking for potato diggers and tillers on line. So a chinlee site pops up with every thing i was looking for tiller harvester and planter. Now I am interested cause the prices are a lot lower than anybody else,,, yes I know chinlee junk,, But the more I looked in to it, shipping, sales tax and import duties well suddenly this junk aint so cheap any more !!! And at the same price or with in a couple buck or what I can get here. I wonder how many people get sucked in not reading the fine print,, ahh well Yall have a wonderful day

Reactions: 1 user

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Just for shyts and giggles, I started looking for potato diggers and tillers on line. So a chinlee site pops up with every thing i was looking for tiller harvester and planter. Now I am interested cause the prices are a lot lower than anybody else,,, yes I know chinlee junk,, But the more I looked in to it, shipping, sales tax and import duties well suddenly this junk aint so cheap any more !!! And at the same price or with in a couple buck or what I can get here. I wonder how many people get sucked in not reading the fine print,, ahh well Yall have a wonderful day
Skeets you do realize that these days the only thing that is cheap in this life is you and I my friend. Also pretty sure if you where to check that damn near 100 percent of everything we buy now has foreign parts in it, and yes even your beloved Harleys.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Skeets you do realize that these days the only thing that is cheap in this life is you and I my friend. Also pretty sure if you where to check that damn near 100 percent of everything we buy now has foreign parts in it, and yes even your beloved Harleys.
OH yeah I know I guess what I was trying to say was the price after everything is tacked on it about the same as the prices if I buy it here. And yeah I have seen some HD parts made in,,, dare I say it,,, India,, It is a world economy and quality is iffy on just about anything any more.
Sadly it seems human life has become a very very cheap commodity any more.
Hows it going brother up in the new diggins

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas

• Haha

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
OH yeah I know I guess what I was trying to say was the price after everything is tacked on it about the same as the prices if I buy it here. And yeah I have seen some HD parts made in,,, dare I say it,,, India,, It is a world economy and quality is iffy on just about anything any more.
Sadly it seems human life has become a very very cheap commodity any more.
Hows it going brother up in the new diggins
Yep the new way is hard for us old guys to grasp most of the time, just be happy you were born when you were. Things are going not so bad my friend, I'll send you off a message soon.