Well it has started

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
He got him. Little fella put up a valiant effort to out run and out maneuver the Dingo. But he only died tired.
20230303_132558.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
^^^^
I'll 'see' your Raccoon and 'raise' you one Feral Hog. ;)

View attachment 96985

I know that Pests/Nuisance animals are relative to where you live though.
Ive been real lucky as the hogs up here have only come up from the creek bed they use as a hiway once and all they did was root up some black walnuts. A friend over near Hallsville has a thermal scope on her AR & I loaded her some hot 70 grain & she has been thumping the hogs right & left at night She has a couple who she calls & they come load it & take it. The rule around my part of East Tx is if it's a wild hog, shoot it

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Ive been real lucky as the hogs up here have only come up from the creek bed they use as a hiway once and all they did was root up some black walnuts. A friend over near Hallsville has a thermal scope on her AR & I loaded her some hot 70 grain & she has been thumping the hogs right & left at night She has a couple who she calls & they come load it & take it. The rule around my part of East Tx is if it's a wild hog, shoot it
It's a never ending (and losing) battle on my place. I've been trying to control their numbers for 30 yrs. now.... but they just keep making more.

Gary Olson

Equipment
L2501 w/FEL and grapple, 3pt auger
Mar 10, 2022
Mark Twain Forest
The barn cats matured sufficiently to double team hunt the ground hogs. One they chased up a tree was my responsibility. It saw me and decided better odds with the cats.