Way off topic

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well the OL's Son In Law finished up restoring his 1951 AC mdl B tractor, and I must say the young man really did an out standing job concidering what he started with. Its not a show tractor, but its damn nice. Anyway he is looking for a MMM for this tractor I never knew they made such a thing, he said Woods makes one but he would like to find an OEM for it. So does any one have an Idea where he could start looking???

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Without taking anything away from the members of OTT, if you don't get an answer here, mytractorforum has an Allis Chalmers category, and tractorbynet has an "other tractors" category.
Or, try a youtube search on Allis Chalmers tractors- you might get lucky and spy one with a mower. Then, you may be able to get a model number, or at least pm the poster and see if you can find out any info.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ta,,I put this in the wrong place,, and THANKS for the tips~~:D

Dennis T.

Jan 30, 2012
Minnesota USA
Well the OL's Son In Law finished up restoring his 1951 AC mdl B tractor, and I must say the young man really did an out standing job concidering what he started with. Its not a show tractor, but its damn nice. Anyway he is looking for a MMM for this tractor I never knew they made such a thing, he said Woods makes one but he would like to find an OEM for it. So does any one have an Idea where he could start looking???
I have no idea what a 'mmm' is ! but I have a 5' woods mower for sale for $500 bucks. For a Ca Allis Chalmers. :confused: