Very disappointed with my LX 2610

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Great Christmas present and fantastic news that Kubota stepped up to the plate.

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT BH77 VIRNIG URG60-CT 1950 8N
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
I wonder if some of these problems are because certain tractors can sit on a lot for years before being sold as that year when we buy it. My L2501 being a DT instead of a HST sat for sure. the ball swivels on the 3 pt were rusted and stuck. Any place there was a scratch along with seat hardware is rusty. So my theory is depending on the dealer location and sales of popular models you might be getting a 3 year in the weather unit you bring home to it's forever home in a building. None of the safety switches appear to be really robust and weather proof. Another thing here is rodent and bee/wasp/yellow jacket nest in anything left outside.

Don't get me wrong, I love my tractor but I worked in mechanical maintenance in industry and worked with all kinds of switches and controls. Good design has them enclosed and protected from fluids and getting torn off. I am not a parts swap mechanic but I think I will get a spare of the neutral and pto switch to keep around for that moment when mine is damaged or torn off. That way I can finish my planned day.

Bill

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hello everyone I want to thank you all for responding. I feel it would be appropriate if I were to explain to you the final outcome regarding my earlier posting. The Kubota corporation has proven that they were as concerned about the issues with my tractor as I was. They have also proven that they take their corporate responsibility very seriously. I wrote a letter to management at Kubota Canada. It took only three days for them to make the right decision and informed me that they would replace the defective tractor. I received my new tractor yesterday. I put the snowblower on today just in time for this weather bomb of a winter storm that is about to hit Ontario. It is my opinion that we have all brought the right product from the right corporation.

with gratitude to Kubota Canada.

Brian
NICE TO HEAR!
Thank you for keeping us up to date!