V1702 /V2003T ENGINE SWAP COOLING FANS

ICEMAN59

Equipment
BOBCAT
Apr 5, 2024
USA
WHAT IS THE DUEL ELEC. FAN KIT MODEL NUMBER UPGRADE FOR A V1702 / V2003T ENGINE SWAP

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Are you asking what dual fan kit do you need for your bobcat?

First what bobcat are you working with, more of a curiosity thing as I converted my 743 from a V1702 to a V2203 and I used the stock flywheel fan and have had zero issues with over heat in quite a few years or use.
Are you trying to eliminate the flywheel fan?

ICEMAN59

Equipment
BOBCAT
Apr 5, 2024
USA
Are you asking what dual fan kit do you need for your bobcat?

First what bobcat are you working with, more of a curiosity thing as I converted my 743 from a V1702 to a V2203 and I used the stock flywheel fan and have had zero issues with over heat in quite a few years or use.
Are you trying to eliminate the flywheel fan?
I'M WORKING ON A 1992 743B SKID-STEER . THE OEM FAN IS NOT ENOUGH FLOW. HAD TO USE A DIFFERNET STYLE BELL HOUSING. LIMITS FLOW. SOME ONE HAD POSTED THE FAN KIT PART NUMBER. I CANT FIND IT NOW. DOH

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'M WORKING ON A 1992 743B SKID-STEER . THE OEM FAN IS NOT ENOUGH FLOW. HAD TO USE A DIFFERNET STYLE BELL HOUSING. LIMITS FLOW. SOME ONE HAD POSTED THE FAN KIT PART NUMBER. I CANT FIND IT NOW. DOH
Please stop typing in all caps, that Internet rude as it's yelling.
I don't know why you had to use a different bellhousing as the V2003 should have fit the stock housing, yes with a little modification to the bolt holes.

I don't know of anyone on this forum that posted anything about a dual fan kit for a bobcat.
You can get dual fan kits off ebay or amazon, there was never a stock option for an electric fan kit for these units.

You might try Skidsteerforum.com

ICEMAN59

Equipment
BOBCAT
Apr 5, 2024
USA
Please stop typing in all caps, that Internet rude as it's yelling.
I don't know why you had to use a different bellhousing as the V2003 should have fit the stock housing, yes with a little modification to the bolt holes.

I don't know of anyone on this forum that posted anything about a dual fan kit for a bobcat.
You can get dual fan kits off ebay or amazon, there was never a stock option for an electric fan kit for these units.

You might try Skidsteerforum.com
SORRY. I'M HANDICAP AND CANNOT WORD UPPER / LOWER CASE ..