V plow for BX

RedRiot15

Equipment
Bx2680 with many unnecessary options I just needed to have
Mar 5, 2023
Ontario Canada
I have the front mount 48” commercial blower and wanted a blade to connect to k connect for when it only snows an inch or few. I originally seen the bx2826 plow and wanted to get one but when I seen the price I decided to build myself one with a skidsteer 72” v plow (60” V) I bought the k connect bracket and welded up my own mounts to connect the two and bought a third function valve and wires it to my loader function control button The project cost me $120 more than what it would have cost me to get the straight blade from kubota

Attachments

Reactions: 3 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
That is super cool. Or is it Kewl these days?

Anyway, one question. Can you turn the V plow into a straight blade, perhaps angled to one side or the other at will?

If that was shown in the pictures I missed it.

RedRiot15

Equipment
Mar 5, 2023
Ontario Canada
That is super cool. Or is it Kewl these days?

Anyway, one question. Can you turn the V plow into a straight blade, perhaps angled to one side or the other at will?

If that was shown in the pictures I missed it.
Yes you can Each side is operated separately. On my blade the left side is controlled all the time and right side I use third function button to move right side. So I can angle one side or the other ahead or back while leaving the other straight

Grindstone

Equipment
B2601, FEL, BH, MMM
Mar 10, 2022
CT
That is awesome! I love how you can control each side separately.

RedRiot15

Equipment
Mar 5, 2023
Ontario Canada
That is awesome! I love how you can control each side separately.
Yeah it works really well !!! I bought the bx2826 kubota v plow and it is controlled left or right blade with a button (won’t move if you don’t push one of them) and then has a back button where if you push it it scoops(handle to left)or angles back (handle to right)

Attachments