US Marshals find 39 missing children in Georgia in 'Operation Not Forgotten'

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Great news however the nine suspects shouldn't have made it out alive, just sayin.

Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Great news however the nine suspects shouldn't have made it out alive, just sayin.
My cousins grandfather had a really novel way to deal with people like that.

It involved the woods, a 3ft high stump (minimum)

Baiting in the coyotes and any other critters and bugs.

Hog tie them so they could stand using barbed wire.

Make sure a certain part was wrapped in barbed wire with the other end of the barbed wire nailed to the stump.

And a good shove.

I really see how his idea has merit.

If that was my child or grand child, I would probably be serving a little time in jail. There would be no way I could let those pervs go unscathed.

Reactions: 1 user

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
Daren, you just might find a jury who agrees with you. As my father in law use to say, if it ever was right to do .... it still is.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Unfortunately there are a lot of "bleeding hearts" out there.

If it was me that found the perps, there would be no courtroom time.

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Unfortunately there are a lot of "bleeding hearts" out there.

If it was me that found the perps, there would be no courtroom time.
Those pervs are a tight knit group. So the only reason to keep them alive is to find out who else is involved.

They recovered 40 kids. But how many children are still out there in GA and other states that these yahoos might know something about.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Gotta love Arizona law. Catch them in the act and you are cleared in hot.

13-411. Justification; use of force in crime prevention; applicability

A. A person is justified in threatening or using both physical force and deadly physical force against another if and to the extent the person reasonably believes that physical force or deadly physical force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's commission of arson of an occupied structure under section 13-1704, burglary in the second or first degree under section 13-1507 or 13-1508, kidnapping under section 13-1304, manslaughter under section 13-1103, second or first degree murder under section 13-1104 or 13-1105, sexual conduct with a minor under section 13-1405, sexual assault under section 13-1406, child molestation under section 13-1410, armed robbery under section 13-1904 or aggravated assault under section 13-1204, subsection A, paragraphs 1 and 2.

B. There is no duty to retreat before threatening or using physical force or deadly physical force justified by subsection A of this section.

C. A person is presumed to be acting reasonably for the purposes of this section if the person is acting to prevent what the person reasonably believes is the imminent or actual commission of any of the offenses listed in subsection A of this section.

D. This section includes the use or threatened use of physical force or deadly physical force in a person's home, residence, place of business, land the person owns or leases, conveyance of any kind, or any other place in this state where a person has a right to be.