Updates to Premium and Lifetime Memberships!

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hello everyone, Mr. K here -

We updated the forums last week and as part of that migration, paid memberships were offline for a bit. We've brought paid memberships back and updated their capabilities to better reflect settings here on the new forums. Lifetime members going forward will get access to some neat perks (see below). Want to stress that OrangeTractorTalks is free to use and will remain that way. If you did want to help support the site by upgrading your membership, you can do that from your account or directly at the account upgrade page. If you want to lurk quietly, that's ok too!

get_upgraded.png

Memberships

Free Membership

Every member has this tier by default. Provides access to view and post questions across more than 10 forums, contact other members, post attachments and place classified ads. Perfectly okay if you are as Free member and want to stay that way forever, we appreciate you showing up to take part.

Premium Membership - $25/yr
With Premium membership you get fewer ads, special site supporter ribbons and have a few customization features like push notifications, see who is reacting to posts and custom signatures.

Lifetime Membership - $60/once
With Lifetime membership you get everything in Premium plus an ability to customize your profile page (see below) and access to create a personal media gallery to share with others or publicly (see below).

Custom Profile Page
Lifetime members now have access to custom profile page "covers". These allow you to update the banner image at the top of your public profile to something a little more personal. Look for the "Cover" button at the top of your profile page and from there upload a picture. Check out my public profile for an example.

profile_cover.png

Personal Media Gallery (coming soon)
Lifetime members will also get access to a personal media gallery that will allow them to upload images and create albums. Those albums can be shared with others privately or opened up to the public for any OTT visitor to check out. This album will also make it easy to insert frequently referenced attachments into posts instead of needing to hunt around for them on your local device.

media_gallery.png

FAQs

Q1: How can I upgrade my account?
Navigate to the account upgrades page or click on "Get upgraded!" on the right side of the main forum listing . You can upgrade anytime.

Q2: Do existing Premium or Lifetime members get these new benefits and perks listed above?
Yep! If you are an existing Premium or Lifetime member, thank you! Give these new features a try. The personal media gallery is next on our list to add to Lifetime memberships.

Q3: Hang on second, weren't these membership prices different last week?
Yes, Premium used to be $15 per year and Lifetime was $40 one time. Those amounts had not changed in 7 years whereas the cost to run and maintain OTT has increased over that time as the site just gets more popular. If you were on the fence about getting a membership but held off due to the forum upgrades last week, message me privately and we can get you in at the old prices.

Q4: Hang on second, what about those decals we were promised!?
Yep, I take responsibility for falling behind on that (for a really long time). Our next project on OTT is to get those out (plus probably some new perks), after the forum migration cools down a bit.

Q5: I tried to upgrade but ran into an issue, now what?
Ping me directly by starting a conversation (top right email icon) and we can dig in.

Go Orange!

Mr. K

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Hello everyone, Mr. K here -

We updated the forums last week and as part of that migration, paid memberships were offline for a bit. We've brought paid memberships back and updated their capabilities to better reflect settings here on the new forums. Lifetime members going forward will get access to some neat perks (see below). Want to stress that OrangeTractorTalks is free to use and will remain that way. If you did want to help support the site by upgrading your membership, you can do that from your account or directly at the account upgrade page. If you want to lurk quietly, that's ok too!

View attachment 44201

Memberships

Free Membership

Every member has this tier by default. Provides access to view and post questions across more than 10 forums, contact other members, post attachments and place classified ads. Perfectly okay if you are as Free member and want to stay that way forever, we appreciate you showing up to take part.

Premium Membership - $25/yr
With Premium membership you get fewer ads, special site supporter ribbons and have a few customization features like push notifications, see who is reacting to posts and custom signatures.

Lifetime Membership - $60/once
With Lifetime membership you get everything in Premium plus an ability to customize your profile page (see below) and access to create a personal media gallery to share with others or publicly (see below).

Custom Profile Page
Lifetime members now have access to custom profile page "covers". These allow you to update the banner image at the top of your public profile to something a little more personal. Look for the "Cover" button at the top of your profile page and from there upload a picture. Check out my public profile for an example.

View attachment 44202

Personal Media Gallery (coming soon)
Lifetime members will also get access to a personal media gallery that will allow them to upload images and create albums. Those albums can be shared with others privately or opened up to the public for any OTT visitor to check out. This album will also make it easy to insert frequently referenced attachments into posts instead of needing to hunt around for them on your local device.

View attachment 44203

FAQs

Q1: How can I upgrade my account?
Navigate to the account upgrades page or click on "Get upgraded!" on the right side of the main forum listing . You can upgrade anytime.

Q2: Do existing Premium or Lifetime members get these new benefits and perks listed above?
Yep! If you are an existing Premium or Lifetime member, thank you! Give these new features a try. The personal media gallery is next on our list to add to Lifetime memberships.

Q3: Hang on second, weren't these membership prices different last week?
Yes, Premium used to be $15 per year and Lifetime was $40 one time. Those amounts had not changed in 7 years whereas the cost to run and maintain OTT has increased over that time as the site just gets more popular. If you were on the fence about getting a membership but held off due to the forum upgrades last week, message me privately and we can get you in at the old prices.

Q4: Hang on second, what about those decals we were promised!?
Yep, I take responsibility for falling behind on that (for a really long time). Our next project on OTT is to get those out (plus probably some new perks), after the forum migration cools down a bit.

Q5: I tried to upgrade but ran into an issue, now what?
Ping me directly by starting a conversation (top right email icon) and we can dig in.

Go Orange!

Mr. K

Thanks for the link, I couldn’t figure it out before the upgrade albeit I only use my phone for this site even before the upgrade. Love it, much more mobile friendly, thank you for all the work you have done!

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
thanks for the explanation on changes & upgrades!

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
When you finally get around to the decals (been waiting a long time I might add), I'd like 2, one for each tractor and a hat would be a plus as well. Like I said before, I still have my TBYN hat and tee shirts from way back when...lol Tee's don't fit anymore, I've gotten a bit bigger around since then....

I'd suggest a OTT store like Muhammad has on TBYNet where you can offer 'fru-fru' to members. I could do some Tee's and maybe a windbreaker or some coffee mugs. I like to collect that stuff...

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Keep up the great work!

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Sounds good, I was beginning to think I had day dreamed perks like the stickers and they didn't actually exist!:giggle: