Top n Tilt & Backhoe

3rd_Planet

Jul 10, 2021
Arizona
Hi guys, I posted a while ago a buying question and you all really helped me make a decision. I ended up ordering a L3301 with a backhoe, rear remotes w/ top n tilt, and a box scraper. I haven’t taken delivery yet and the dealer says 6-8 weeks.

Anyways, today’s question is about the compatibility of the top n tilt and the backhoe being installed. I was just playing around a little on the Kubota site (because I have so much time to ponder whether I made the right choice or not.) When I try to build and price models from the Grand L or LE series on Kubota’s website, it says the top n tilt and backhoe are not compatible together. Also on the LX series, top n tilt isn’t an available option at all. Why is this different on the L3301 or is Kubota’s building website making a mistake? I just want to make sure I’m not going to take delivery and pay for a tractor that isn’t setup the way I was expecting. I’m sure my dealer knows what he is doing, but I just found it odd.

TIA

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Can’t answer your question, but I’m curious as well. I don’t believe the top link will be any issue, Im curious if there is enough clearance between the side link cylinder and the backhoe subframe though.

729D2670-34FD-4128-884C-4588EBA2E231.jpeg

Mine is basically identical to yours.

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
I have an LX2610 with a cab (if that matters) and a backhoe.
I have to remove the 3 point stuff to install the backhoe. It’s a pain but there is not issue once it’s removed. You will just have to remove the hydraulics for the top and tilt.
It’s sucks that you can leave them on but it’s not too bad.
The rear remotes won’t be in the way at all.

I ordered a top and tilt from fitright hydraulics, still waiting for it.

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
In Brian@FitRite I trust—I have an L3301 with a BH77 and he’s building me the cylinders with this in mind.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Just to make things as clear as mud, both Fit Rite T&T cylinders fit with the sub frame.
If they need to be removed for the actual hoe installation onto the hoe sub frame I can not say.
What I can say is that I have not had a single complaint about the Fit Rite cylinders fitting with the back hoes.

I can not say regarding the Kubota T&T sets or other 3rd party T&T sets. :unsure:

Good luck to the OP with the Kubota T&T set. (y)

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
Thanks Brian.

The regular Kubota 3-point hardware itself definitely all needs to come off when switching to the BH77, no matter what. But it’s not that big a deal once you’ve done it a couple times—15 min job

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

jkrez

Equipment
Gr2120, LX3310, bh77 hoe, 64 inch commercial snow blower, landpride pallet forks
Apr 16, 2021
Berks County PA
Thanks Brian.

The regular Kubota 3-point hardware itself definitely all needs to come off when switching to the BH77, no matter what. But it’s not that big a deal once you’ve done it a couple times—15 min job
I have yet to remove the BH. But have the 3ph parts in the garage. They were delivered on a pile in the FEL. I am waiting until I build a cart for the BH to remove it. I will prolly need to look at a diagram to install the first time as I have only used a 3 ph for a post hole digger on a neighbors Kubuta years ago.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Mine are Kubota TNT and they work fine with my BT1400 backhoe and the subframe . Not sure if that helps.