Titan Skid Steer 42" Pallet Fork

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I wondered too, I liked the version that has a hitch receptacle built in, but thought might be too good to be true. Anyone know of one with that feature decent quality, doesn't have to be too heavy duty, and that is fairly easy to get the forks off if you want to move a trailer?

Jon3

Equipment
B2650
Aug 27, 2015
Illinois
I just got a set last week. Seem to be good quality. They sell them on ebay for $449 free shipping. Rated for 3000#, which I figured would be plenty for my B2650.

Last edited:

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
I bought a set back in June and have been tickled to death with them. I too had read the reviews and saw complaints of poor fit and bad welds. I tend to be very skeptical of internet reviews so I took a chance and ordered them. Mine fits my L3301 perfectly and the welds are on par with any others I have seen.

The forks capacity, without a doubt, exceeds that of my FEL. Although it wasn't pictured in the ad I ordered from, mine has the socket in the middle for a bale spear. Nice addition I may or may not ever use.:)

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
To do a little follow up on this, I'm about to order my forks and was wondering if the extra 6" makes a big difference in the usefulness? The 36" are a little cheaper than the 42" and I was wondering if it is worth the extra cost and weight?

yamatitan

Equipment
L3901
Jun 28, 2015
Louisiana
To do a little follow up on this, I'm about to order my forks and was wondering if the extra 6" makes a big difference in the usefulness? The 36" are a little cheaper than the 42" and I was wondering if it is worth the extra cost and weight?
Defiantly worth it, really hard to see the end of tines on a 36" set of forks sitting in the seat. Also will hold less brush if you use it for that which means more trips. Also if you use them to pry out rocks/roots out of the ground the extra length also helps.

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
My set of the 42" came in a few weeks ago for my L3710 with LA682 loader and I couldn't be happier. I just tried to pry a stump out of the ground that my excavator was having trouble moving and while I couldn't move the stump, the tines didn't bend and the forks are still in good shape against the hydraulics on the machine.

Sure these are made in China, and for some things (tractors for instance) I say buy American or at least higher quality...but these are overbuilt and the price is easily 50% lower than other units. They got my business for $469 with shipping!

Tweetybrun

Equipment
L 3200 Tractor Loader B/H RTV x1100c Grand L 4060 FL 805, BH 9.2
Jul 28, 2014
Hancock New York
I also bought a set a year ago. I have them on my L 3200. Excellent fit, quality is good. They are very useful.

speedymph1000

May 18, 2015
Alabama
Well, I went and did it. I ordered my pallet forks tonight. I will post a follow up when I get them.
I bought the 48" ones from titan with the 2" receiver. Ordered them Monday night and got them Thursday morning. They were $455 with free shipping. I love them I received them in 3 days after placing the order and fit My SSQA perfectly. Very nice quality as well. If they were any shorter though I would have a devil of a time seeing them from the seat.

Last edited:

Fastdonzi

Equipment
New Grand L3560
Dec 4, 2015
East Tn
I bought the 48" ones from titan with the 2" receiver. Ordered them Monday night and got them Thursday morning. They were $455 with free shipping. I love them I received them in 3 days after placing the order and fit My SSQA perfectly. Very nice quality as well. If they were any shorter though I would have a devil of a time seeing them from the seat.
Lol, I have 36" and cant see them.... I dug a perfect 12' long ditch in the yard :)

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
My pallet forks came in on the 6th, but didn't get them off the skid and put together till last night. I used them today to haul some logs to the shed to be blocked up and split. It is a lot easier to get the logs on the forks then in the bucket.

They were $425 with free shipping. From what I saw today, they are well made and I didn't have any problem connecting them to the SSQA on the FEL.

Attachments

Tpack

Equipment
Kubota L3901/4x4/525 FEL /1260 Cutter
Aug 22, 2015
Stephenville
My pallet forks came in on the 6th, but didn't get them off the skid and put together till last night. I used them today to haul some logs to the shed to be blocked up and split. It is a lot easier to get the logs on the forks then in the bucket.

They were $425 with free shipping. From what I saw today, they are well made and I didn't have any problem connecting them to the SSQA on the FEL.
Did they deliver them to your home or to a business.

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
They will do free shipping to a home or business. I had them shipped to my house, free shipping.