Titan 3 point quick attachment (Type 1)?

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Here is a pic with my index finger all the way in. So, this is a class II?
I sent Titan a message with pics so will see what they say. I'll order from ebay if I have to re order.
Lol, that one is definitely not Cat1.

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
Lol, that one is definitely not Cat1.
2nd time I got burned from Titan. Last time I order from them. I ordered from ebay. Was hoping to have everything set on my tractor before my shoulder surgery next week. This sucks getting a wrong order. Still no word from Titan.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
2nd time I got burned from Titan. Last time I order from them. I ordered from ebay. Was hoping to have everything set on my tractor before my shoulder surgery next week. This sucks getting a wrong order. Still no word from Titan.
The good part, now you know. It helps to know of differences so you're well informed so thing like this don't happen. Unfortunately there's a learning curve to all of it.

I've been in your situation. 👍

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
Got a response from Titan. Said to send a video of me putting the bushing on before they decide what to do. Told them I will this weekend but did send them a picture of my finger through it and mentioned what I was told on this forum. No response yet. My other order comes in Wednesday and will compare when it comes in.

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
The bushings for the quick hitches bump the CAT1 pin size to CAT3, that is the way they work.

The new E-Hitch version form Speedco does not require lower bushings, all others (to my knowledge) do.
I have had an E-Hitch since 2015 and have been very happy with it. I bought it over other because of not needing bushings. The company name is SpeeCo.

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
historically 'quick hitches' have been 'CAT1' on the tractor side and 'CAT3' on the implement side and then 'anything goes for the 'top link' section.
Obviously no 'industry standard'......sigh