Tinted our Kubota's

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I recently bought a Ford F150 that came with tinted rear windows. I asked the salesman if it could be removed. I told him it looked like what the dope dealers drive in the hood. I had not considered the practical aspect. We don't get much sun in Western Pennsylvania. Funny.

warrencrew

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Sandra: L4060, Stu: L4060, Stu: M7060, Alternate: L3560
Oct 24, 2021
Marianna, Jackson, Florida, USA
I recently bought a Ford F150 that came with tinted rear windows. I asked the salesman if it could be removed. I told him it looked like what the dope dealers drive in the hood. I had not considered the practical aspect. We don't get much sun in Western Pennsylvania. Funny.
I want to put a picture to bring practical aspect to a new level.

After the clearing was done and we were working I tried desperately to find a shade tree to park our Kubota RTV under. Nothing. So I parked it under a Dogwood tree........ normally found in the woods. The woods went bye byes, so all that is left is this lonely Dogwood tree that will eventually die as they belong under a canopy of trees.

Dogwood Tree shade.jpg

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I want to put a picture to bring practical aspect to a new level.

After the clearing was done and we were working I tried desperately to find a shade tree to park our Kubota RTV under. Nothing. So I parked it under a Dogwood tree........ normally found in the woods. The woods went bye byes, so all that is left is this lonely Dogwood tree that will eventually die as they belong under a canopy of trees.

View attachment 68628
That dogwood would do well in the open like that in Western Pennsylvania. It would be a valuable addition to the landscape. A nurseryman might charge $2,000 or more for a tree like that planted in a fancy yard around here.