This is just not right!

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
No respect for orange.
It's their tractor, their business, and their money. But, I still think it's a shame.
Almost as bad as someone who will let a tractor rot away in a field before being willing to sell it. Why not let someone who will respect it and use it have it?

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I can never understand why anybody would want to let something sit in a field or a barn and rot away like that. I've seen alot of really great things just left in the pasture and went to waste. Most of the time it seems like it needs hardly nothing or its a simple fix to get it going again.

A friend of mine has a rather busy business buying and hauling junk vehicles and he'll post pictures to Facebook of his findings and he's come across some pretty awesome stuff. Greatest find so far for him was a 68 Ford Galaxy that was in amazing condition. Very little TLC required and tinker with the motor and you could have had a decent running Galaxy or done a complete resto.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Send them an email saying, " would be interested in the Kubota for a thousand dollars more, but only if it was Kubota orange".

Gatormark

Nov 27, 2012
River Ridge Fla USA
I am on the road quite a bit, mostly in the country becasue I work with ag. I have seen a ton of dummies who keep theyre tractors out in the weather and folks here in Florida .between the sun bleaching out the paint and the rains in the summer the things are rust buckets in no time. The first thing I bought for my tractor? a tractor shed, cost me a whopping 900 bucks with room to spare( L3800). HEY! ya cant fix stupid JACK!;)

seanbarr

Equipment
B7100DT (sold) - Branson 3520H
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
I am on the road quite a bit, mostly in the country becasue I work with ag. I have seen a ton of dummies who keep theyre tractors out in the weather and folks here in Florida .between the sun bleaching out the paint and the rains in the summer the things are rust buckets in no time. The first thing I bought for my tractor? a tractor shed, cost me a whopping 900 bucks with room to spare( L3800). HEY! ya cant fix stupid JACK!;)
...and snow! Not to worry, it was rescued and it will reside in a 36 x 48 "shed" with radiant floor heating. :cool: