This guy is pretty good with a forklift...

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I've had lots of experience with them. But...... I probably couldn't do that. And forget getting the quarter to flip on to the fork :rolleyes: Seems like that guy had way too much time on his hands to practice flipping a quarter and not enough time working :rolleyes:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
The warehouse collapse video has always made me wonder- Just how overloaded were all those shelves to collapse in such a cascade fashion from such a little bump?

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
That wasn't a little bump, he took down a column on a direct hit. Even a moderate load would have come down on the main rack. The telling condition is the second rack came down from the other side with just the 'stuff' from the first rack impacting it. So yeah, they were overloaded, but that first rack was coming down from the hit regardless. Only if empty or lightly loaded would it have stayed up.

The first guy was good, and games like this are probably pretty common after shifts. A good manager would encourage the games like this. It would improve their skills and speed while working, at the same time make the work place a little more fun. You could do the drag flip of the quarter, it's like all the tiddly winks/pogs games with the disks. I think any operator could master that in just a few tries.