thepumpguysc

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Has anyone used this guy for injection pump service or injector service?

He's been hitting up members every chance he can to pull in business.

I'm looking for feedback, good or bad.

I'm always leary of people that say they do something but don't have any business credentials ( web site, brick and mortar storefront, valid company name) to back it up.

Dieselaholic

Equipment
ZD326s,JLG 40G,
Mar 8, 2020
Deland, Florida
Has anyone used this guy for injection pump service or injector service?

He's been hitting up members every chance he can to pull in business.

I'm looking for feedback, good or bad.

I'm always leary of people that say they do something but don't have any business credentials ( web site, brick and mortar storefront, valid company name) to back it up.
He got mad at me and cussed me out in a private message like I wasn't reading what he said. ALL he is trying to do is drum up business and isn't trying to help people. Very Disgusted by his PMs to me. I would not send him my pump for a $420 rebuild if he was the last pump re-builder on earth. That is why I took my pump to Nozzlemasters in Orlando. A well established business that I went to 15 years back with injector problems. I totally agree he is just trying to drum up business and who knows if he has a clue what he is doing.

Last edited:

Fedup

Apr 6, 2016
Winchester
I agree he's out to drum up work. He shows up on a number of different forums pretty much doing the same thing. Is he fair and honest in his work and his pricing? Who knows? I've been looking for someplace to send pumps for repair for a few months. The place I've been using for the past few years was a bit disappointing on four out of the last five pumps I sent in. At one point I considered trying this guy but can't quite make myself go there.

He may know pumps, but all too often his comments, responses, and suggestions on other forums indicate to me he doesn't know tractors all that well. That's neither here nor there, it just seems like he's trying get his name out front as often as possible.

No facts here, just opinion.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
He got mad at me and cussed me out in a private message like I wasn't reading what he said. ALL he is trying to do is drum up business and isn't trying to help people. Very Disgusted by his PMs to me. I would not send him my pump for a $420 rebuild if he was the last pump re-builder on earth. That is why I took my pump to Nozzlemasters in Orlando. A well established business that I went to 15 years back with injector problems. I totally agree he is just trying to drum up business and who knows if he has a clue what he is doing.
Nozzlemasters is pretty good. I used to use them when I worked in Orlando. They did a pick up and drop off service right to my shop.

I use the local company here in Little Rock now. They are about a 15 minute drive from the shop.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JeffL

Equipment
B7200E, B4200DT
Jan 8, 2016
North Central Ar.
I think this the same guy sells VW parts on line. Very good prices for VW diesel pumps, turbos & kits, and engine parts. Problem is he uses cheap parts and knockoff parts from China. Sometimes that is ok and sometimes not. Purchased from him until a branded INA timing belt idler bearing locked up and cost me an engine. This brg lasted 1/3 of the previous INA bearings' life. In don't believe it was real INA.
He may be very knowledgeable but he need to get a better source of parts.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I think this the same guy sells VW parts on line. Very good prices for VW diesel pumps, turbos & kits, and engine parts. Problem is he uses cheap parts and knockoff parts from China. Sometimes that is ok and sometimes not. Purchased from him until a branded INA timing belt idler bearing locked up and cost me an engine. This brg lasted 1/3 of the previous INA bearings' life. In don't believe it was real INA.
He may be very knowledgeable but he need to get a better source of parts.
Neither a criticism nor a boost... but a brand new part can fail regardless of brand. A single report does not a reputation make.... it’s only an anecdote. ;)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I must be really lucky or I'm careful about my fuel because in 45 years of Kubota Tractors and about 10 or 12 units, I've never had a pump related or injector issue. Must be that Powerservice, I've always used it.

Had the dealer pull the injectors on the open station M9 at 4500 hours and bench test them. All good and pump pressure was in spec too.

JeffL

Equipment
B7200E, B4200DT
Jan 8, 2016
North Central Ar.
GeoHorn, agree based on what and how I responded. My point was I did business with him over time, maintained 3 high mileage VWs, and all his parts were no name in white box with hand written PNs. Including the "INA" idler bearing.
The idler brg was just the most painful example. My experience with the other parts is why I believe it was a knock off, or not a real INA.

I know should have said that the first time. :)