The GB Brand loader for a B7001 / B7100

asbug

Equipment
B7001 - looks orange to me... Woods 5' scrape, 42" rotary cutter, shreader/chip.
Feb 11, 2011
Varnell,GA - USA
Hello all,
I bought a used GB brand FEL for my B7001 -AND I LOVE IT!

I would like to get some more info on it, cannot find any stampings, just the sticker that states "The GB Brand".
I did a search, but I really need to know the model to pull any information.
Any one on here have any experience with this and can tell me how to identify the loader.
I have only had to replace one leaking hydrolic hose and lube and loosen up the controls box.
Did I mention I LOVE THIS LOADER...
Unit has 2 cylinders for the bucket, like the Kubota and uses pins and kotter keys to hold every thing together, bucket comes off easily.
Wanting to fabricate a set of fork truck adjustable forks to put in place of the bucket for picking up stuff.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
KC

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
After glancing over those specs I dare say it's the GB 10-45 model for horse power range of 15-25hp which is suited for the B series Kubota.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Looks like you made a good score,, enjoy and please try to stay out of trouble with that thing:rolleyes: I can see holds dug all over the palce now just so you can fillem back up again..lol

asbug

Equipment
B7001 - looks orange to me... Woods 5' scrape, 42" rotary cutter, shreader/chip.
Feb 11, 2011
Varnell,GA - USA
What is the difference in between a mid mount and a front pusher?
My mounting frame is all the way under the tractor and goes to the rear axle.
KC

asbug

Equipment
Feb 11, 2011
Varnell,GA - USA
Looks like you made a good score,, enjoy and please try to stay out of trouble with that thing:rolleyes: I can see holds dug all over the palce now just so you can fillem back up again..lol
I really need a back hoe attachment next.
I graded off a small area (18' X 25' on a grade) with the rear scrape and the front loader, wow it is sooo nice to have the correct tools for the job.
I am going to put up a shed for the B7001 to live in so I can get it out from under the tarp it now lives in...
KC