T2738 snow attachment belt problem

Younda

Equipment
T3738
Oct 10, 2016
Marlborough, MA
I have a T2738 snow thrower attachment that is in good shape but the belt roller has been welded in a position that does not seem to be right
I was hoping someone with this attachment would post pictures of the way it should look so I can fix the problem. The belt come off under normal load.
I'll try to post an image of mine.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Looks like you have it on the pulley backwards and it's supoosed to go under the roller not on top. ;)

Attachments

Younda

Equipment
T3738
Oct 10, 2016
Marlborough, MA
Thanks for the response - sorry the picture was from when I tried the belt on a wrong way.
When the belt is on correctly, it rides off under load because the belt hits itself and rides off the roller.
I don't have a picture of the belt on correctly but the issue is the roller bracket is welded on from previous owner and we're questioning its position.
The only good picture I can find online is this one. It appears the roller bracket is in a similar position to mine but the roller bolt on the opposite side is also attached to the frame on the right.
I thought if someone could post a better picture of it I could see where the previous owner missed in the roller location or if there's something missing.

Attachments