SVL-950-2 Front Door Hard to Close

Mikestolarik

Equipment
SVL95-2s
Feb 14, 2022
Florence, Alabama
I have a Kubota SVL-95-2 skidsteerr.
Then the front door is open, front door has always been extremely hard to get the latch to "release". Once the latch releases the door slides very easy. The latches open all the way. The thumb levers are very easy to push. After pushing the thumb levers, I have to bounce the door 3-5 time before is begins to close. I have lubricated and cleaned every area. I have adjusted every: catch, lever, spacer, latch pin, bearing follower, alignment rubbers guides, cable and rod that I can find. What am I missing? Thanks in advanced.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Have you adjusted it per the WSM or just your observations of it?

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I have a Kubota SVL-95-2 skidsteerr.
Then the front door is open, front door has always been extremely hard to get the latch to "release". Once the latch releases the door slides very easy. The latches open all the way. The thumb levers are very easy to push. After pushing the thumb levers, I have to bounce the door 3-5 time before is begins to close. I have lubricated and cleaned every area. I have adjusted every: catch, lever, spacer, latch pin, bearing follower, alignment rubbers guides, cable and rod that I can find. What am I missing? Thanks in advanced.
Typically, that is cured by backing out the 2 tapered rubber bumpers that stick straight down from the roof.