SVL 95 Code E:020, Hour meter at 9999.9, wont move (SOLVED, BAD ECU (MAIN))

cheeesman

Equipment
SVL 95
Jul 1, 2023
Georgia
I have a 2017 SVL 95 that has 740 ish hours. I used on a job for a few hours and parked it while cleaning up a few days ago. I went to load machine on trailer and noticed the hour meter was at 9999.9 hours and upon starting and unlocking hydraulics the machine threw a E:020 code. the machine will not move and rpm wont change. Loader arms and bucket moves. After checking fuses and generally looking around the machine for 15 minutes the machine started and hour meter was back to normal hours and no code was present. Got in the machine today and noticed the hour meter was at 68.6 hours but functioned normally. Parked it to start cleaning and upon starting it I again had 9999.9 hours and a E:020 code. Any help would be great! I have found is the code definition ( E: 020. Electronic Travel Torque. Management System OR E:020. Anti-stall solenoid error). Anyone ever had this issue and knows what to do!? thanks for your help

Attachments

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Might need to call the parts department and ask if the anti-stall solenoid is a replacement part. Better yet, see if you can find a workshop manual for your machine. Good luck!

TECH101

Equipment
Kubota - Bobcat - Caterpillar - Case - John Deere - FARM - CONSTRUCTION -
Mar 8, 2022
Canada
Do you still need help or h you solved the issue ?

Let me know

cheeesman

Equipment
SVL 95
Jul 1, 2023
Georgia
I have check you the solenoid connector, solenoid pins, and main connector and did not find corrosion at all. I checks ohms of the solenoid and compared it to the other ones with the same part number and they all were the same ohms at 3.8ohms. I did switch the anti-stall solenoid with another to see if the code changes. I will post how that turns out. the thing I don't get is the hour meter reading wrong. it when to 0.2 hours then back to 68.6 after a lot of key cycles. but has not returned to 740 hours like the machine has...

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I have check you the solenoid connector, solenoid pins, and main connector and did not find corrosion at all. I checks ohms of the solenoid and compared it to the other ones with the same part number and they all were the same ohms at 3.8ohms. I did switch the anti-stall solenoid with another to see if the code changes. I will post how that turns out. the thing I don't get is the hour meter reading wrong. it when to 0.2 hours then back to 68.6 after a lot of key cycles. but has not returned to 740 hours like the machine has...
The engine hours are stored and controlled in the ECU (Engine Control Unit). You need to have a dealer connect Diagmaster to unit as there are codes and information that you do not have access to.

cheeesman

Equipment
SVL 95
Jul 1, 2023
Georgia
The engine hours are stored and controlled in the ECU (Engine Control Unit). You need to have a dealer connect Diagmaster to unit as there are codes and information that you do not have access to.
yea i figured that was coming. where did you get the info for troubleshooting thst code? is that the workshop manual?

cheeesman

Equipment
SVL 95
Jul 1, 2023
Georgia
Wanted to jump on here and post the solution to my issue. it turned out to be a bad ecu (main). its located under the left armrest. ecu should be programmed by dealer to enter correct machine hours. my machine was deleted so the dealer wont work on it but installed new ecm and machine works great! the only thing is the hour meter will start back at 0.0 hours and count from there! hope this helps someone!

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Wanted to jump on here and post the solution to my issue. it turned out to be a bad ecu (main). its located under the left armrest. ecu should be programmed by dealer to enter correct machine hours. my machine was deleted so the dealer wont work on it but installed new ecm and machine works great! the only thing is the hour meter will start back at 0.0 hours and count from there! hope this helps someone!
"hour meter will start back at 0.0 hours"
Bingo!
You now have a NEW machine.;)

Reactions: 1 user