Subframe

connifers

Equipment
L1511
Apr 5, 2010
Thailand
Hi Friends,
I have just Joined your forum.
On the 31st of March, 2010, I bought a used Kubota L1511. It came with a tiller RS1351 (I think thats the number)
The unit is in very good condition. I am planning to build a loader and a PTO auger for fence posts.
I would appreciate everyones help here if they can give me info on where and how the subframe would attach to the under belly of this tractor.
thanks
Conrad

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Conrad, welcome to the OTT :D

Congratulations on the acquisition of your Kubota!

The help you seek will be on the way. Sorry but that is an area out side of my expertise, or lack there of :rolleyes:

Scott

connifers

Equipment
L1511
Apr 5, 2010
Thailand
Scott,
Thanks for the kind words. There is so much I need to know. I am almost retired, and have a small half acre plot, that I want to grow veggies on. I also plan to make a "crowned" bed shaper and somehow mount it behind the tiller, so that I get a bed in one pass.
One more thing Id like to find out is the crossover USA model number for the Grey L1511 tractor, so I can access parts and ideas from pictures and details of the real model. I have a small fabrication business, and can design and build most parts myself.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hi Conrad,
I figured when you mentioned you would build those items you must be one hell of a fabricator.

We have had several people post on here that have built there own FEL's from plans. I searched the forums and only came up with a couple but I know for a fact there are more and they were all really good quality.

Here is a link to a thread started by a fella in Hawaii that built one for a L1500DT. He hasn't posted anything in a while but you could always send a PM to him.

This link is to a thread with somebody asking about putting a loader on a L1500. Vic, one of the creators of this forum, posted a comment on there with a picture of the L1500.

The real thing I suggest to do is send Vic a PM asking your question about where to mount the stuff underneath. He comes on here often but you are probably better off sending a PM. Here's a link to his profile. If anybody knows these tractors better then him I would be shocked.

As far as the work you have planned for your tractor, it sunds like you will be having lots of fun. I always enjoy hearing about other peoples plans like yours.

I know I wasn't much help but don't give up. Stay here and the right people will be around with the answers. Start off though be sending those PM's out.

Take care,
Scott

connifers

Equipment
L1511
Apr 5, 2010
Thailand
Hi Scott,
Thanks for keeping in touch. I am not very computer savvy, but get by, and spend hours of my off time googling for Tractor stuff and a bed shaper. Today I have decided to design my own bed shaper, and Auger. I need to drive around the junk yards for a pick up differential and drive shaft, that I will chop up for the Auger drive. Here in Thailand its not easy to buy stuff off the shelf, from the likes of Northern Tools etc. Hardly any hobby farmers around. Most of the locals would use a Pick and a hand hoe, so theres not a lot of used stuff floating around. I think im going to also build a Adjustable bed shaper.
The space between my Tractor wheels is 24 inches, and outside tire measurement is about 44 inches. So I'll try to design something that can shape beds between 24 to about 40 inches.
I gotta run now, but will get back online tomorrow sometime. I look forward to hear from you, at least someone cares to write, which warms my heart.
Conrad

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi Connifers, Welcome to the forum. Scott is a pretty handy guy. Don't worry, you came to the right place for advice on your Kubota. L1511 we will see what we can dig up. Vic might put you on the right track right away he is an expert on these little Kubotas. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.:D Dusty