Subframe design for a front end loader for b7100HST

Skiirooster

Equipment
Kubota b7100hst
Dec 20, 2022
Detroit
Does anyone have an actual design for a subframe that attaches to the rear axle, holes near the bell housing and the holes in front near the front axle, Looking for dimensions for the hole patterns and spacing. Based on all the threads seems like a of B7100 owners have tried to fabricate their own design.

Thanks in advance

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
curious, I found this using Google 'B7100 loader subframe'...

might help ?
When I made one, for another 'colour', I used WOOD to make the prototype. It's a lot easier to cut/drill wood than steel !!

Reactions: 1 user

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Got a pic, but no dimensions.
subframe.jpeg

Skiirooster

Equipment
Kubota b7100hst
Dec 20, 2022
Detroit
I found dimensions to make the part that bolts to the tractor. I took those and transferred to paper just to get an idea of what it would look like. Next, I will make one out of wood and bolt to the tractor to verify clearance. I will then create the autocad files to have quoted.

Attachments

barts

Equipment
4wd B5100, FEL with Piranaha bar, box blade, log arch, 3 point hitch adaptor
I adapted/rebuilt one of these to fit on my B5100. Only non-obvious part is making sure you have enough clearance for the front wheels at full articulation and turn. Tacking things together on the tractor is of course the way to get things to line up correctly. If you have access to a small lathe, it can be useful to turn some bolts into transfer screws; if not, Mcmaster has some in metric sizes that makes transferring hole locations easier: https://www.mcmaster.com/transfer-screws/

Vigo

Equipment
B6100, B8200
Jan 9, 2022
San Antonio Texas
I have had about 4 different sets of front tires on 6100s with loaders. The only one with a serious tire interference issue was a particularly tall set of 6-12 tires, Titan brand i believe (but older). I fixed that one by running the front wheels swapped side for side to space them out further, but that does increase steering effort a bit and make the valve stems harder to get to.

There are adjustable steering stops on the tractor from factory, so if you need to adjust them, go for it. The thing you don’t want, which happened on the titans i mentioned, is it grabs hard enough to tear tread off the edges of the tires.. 😂