Stalling problem

Mike of Southern IL

Equipment
2014 Kubota L3200 HST 4-WD, FEL,
Jun 17, 2014
Pocahontas, IL USA
I've got a 2014 L3200 HST. This winter when clearing the driveway of snow it stalled out on me. It acted like it wasn't getting fuel. It was very cold out so I attributed to fuel gelling even thou I had treated the fuel. I limped it to the shed. I got back on it when the temps got above 40 degrees and it fired right up and ran just fine. Now it's doing it again when mowing with either the brush hog and the finish mower. In all cases it doesn't do it until about a hour or more of continuous use. It's got only 35 hrs on it at this point. Looking at the fuel filter through the clear bowl doesn't show any debris clogging the filter.
Any thoughts on what might be the problem......?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Vent in cap on fuel tank plugged?
Don't trust your eye, pull and replace filter check flow from tank when you pull the filter.

Mike of Southern IL

Equipment
2014 Kubota L3200 HST 4-WD, FEL,
Jun 17, 2014
Pocahontas, IL USA
Vent in cap on fuel tank plugged?
Don't trust your eye, pull and replace filter check flow from tank when you pull the filter.
Update: It was the cap, it was clogged up with dirt from me spilling fuel during fill ups. Dirt stuck to the fuel on the cap and spout to tank. The cap threads and spout threads where there's grooves in each for the venting was clogged with dirt. Cleaned up and problem solved.

THANKS NIW!