SSQA to 3 Point quick hitch

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
Mentioned in a recent thread, seems like a great idea. I could use my box blade on front of my tractor and easily adjust my angle, etc. Thoughts? Comments? Any brand recommendations? Thanks!

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
I have titan (see pic below) adapter…I originally got it when I had a BX(long since sold BX) and I got so I could put a carry all on the front or my forks on the 3pt. It works as designed. The price seems not at all close to what I thought it was. I am glad I have it but current price seems a lot to me. I still use with B as needed. It’s a lot awkward to put on (not enough hands) but once it is on it works fine with no issues…on and off an extra set of hands is helpful IMO. 🥃

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
One of the projects that is still not done is building a QA frame for 3-point implements. The landscape rake is the first candidate for his. It would be really handy for reaching into fence rows, for example, to pull out the brush, poison ivy, dead scrubs, etc.

There's an unused 3-point cheapie quickhitch that was originally going to be grafted onto the QA frame for this purpose. Problem is my 3-point implement dimensions vary quite a bit. So if I pursue the project, I'll either need to modify all the implements or come up with something clever to make the 3-point part of the QA plate adjustable.

Reactions: 1 user

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
I have titan (see pic below) adapter…I originally got it when I had a BX(long since sold BX) and I got so I could put a carry all on the front or my forks on the 3pt. It works as designed. The price seems not at all close to what I thought it was. I am glad I have it but current price seems a lot to me. I still use with B as needed. It’s a lot awkward to put on (not enough hands) but once it is on it works fine with no issues…on and off an extra set of hands is helpful IMO. 🥃
Thank you, I think this is the opposite of what I am seeking. I want to put 3 point attachments on the front, not ssqa on the 3 point.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I made one, simple Harbor freight QH welded to an SSQA plate.
Works like a charm.
You have to be careful as most implements are meant to be pulled not pushed and most are meant to float, and your loader will not float in the same manor as a three point does.

Reactions: 1 user