Sprayers, Carry-Alls, Cultipacker?

TomRC

Jun 16, 2020
KY
Thanks for the pictures. Going to get either the TSC you have or the RK (i.e King Kutter) carry all. Looks like the RK / King Kutter may be quick hitch compatible out of the box. Thanks again for the follow up!

Rchello5800

Equipment
MX5800
May 29, 2022
New Hampshire
Tom,
I'll weigh in on the cultipacker. It looks like you were looking at 4' wide draw bar tow model from Packer Max and not a 3pt based on the price mentioned. Not sure what tractor you have but 4' is quite narrow. If you can live with a draw bar model there are a ton of older used units available on Craigslist, the typical selling price is about $100 per foot of width. An older 5' or 6' wide Brillion is a very nice cultipacker with greasable bearings.

I'm not negative on the Packer Maxx but I think that the 4' wide model is more aimed at the UTV / ATV market or very small tractor.

Good luck with your search.
Hi new to this blog and totally uneducated on MX5800 attachments.
Looking for an inexpensive 5-6' cultipacker, brush mulcher,and a crimper. We are trying to accomplish a few different tasks.
Food plot prep.
Cut back brush and small saplings or whatnot on our hunting trails.
Looking for used or new just want to keep a reasonable budget.
As mentioned above we have a Kabota MX5800.
If you could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.
Not even sure if I'm posting this in the right section a property is located on the New Hampshire and Vermont border we're also very close to the New Hampshire and Massachusetts border as well my name is Ron if you could let me know I would be great 978-601-9886 Rchello2019@gmail.com
Thank you again I'm even asking in the right section