Spacers

hdhedges

Equipment
B2650 HST fel land pride BOX BLADE
Sep 1, 2014
Fort Davis, Texas
How many of you are running spacers front or rear and what are the pros and cons since Kubota now have them as an option?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
How many of you are running spacers front or rear and what are the pros and cons since Kubota now have them as an option?

1st thing I bought was a tooth bar, excellent investment....
2nd was a set of rear spacers......it too was excellent !
3rd was ANOTHER KUBOTA --- priceless:D

seriously - spacers are like buying cheap insurance ---- and you can really feel the difference. You feel more stable in the seat and on a hillside!:eek:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Any problems using front and rear spacers with MM mower ? And what size spacers ?
Got to have the 60" MMM to get 2.5 spacers......54" deck will not work......

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
On the L3200/L3800 you HAD to have spacers to fit chains on the R4 tires. Kubota's spacers were only about 7/8" - they did not significantly improve stability. I went to 2-1/2" spacers from thetrackscompany.com (an ebay seller) for about the same $$ and was delighted with the improvement. I chose that width to keep the tires just inside the path of the FEL bucket...
You will have to measure clearances to the mmm to see what will fit.

Jan 30, 2014
Central NY
I have the 3" Bro-Tek spacers on the rear of my L3800 . . awesome quality and really make a difference in stability.

I would be very surprised to learn that Kubota was selling FRONT wheel spacers for ANY of their 4WD tractors.

Firescooby

Equipment
2010 BX2660, Ansung B2405, Kubota MMM, LMC BB
Jun 28, 2014
Cleveland GA
I have 2" rear and 1 1/4" on front. The front tires rub the mower deck when turning sharp. 60" deck

Probably gonna take the fronts off.

2458n

Jun 21, 2010
covington ohio
I would be very surprised to learn that Kubota was selling FRONT wheel spacers for ANY of their 4WD tractors.[/QUOTE]

I would also be surprised after reversing my tires on a 245dt to better fit the front on a trailer. I ruined the front axle by putting a load by using my front end loader. POP went the top bearings.

PWM3rd

Equipment
L3800; Landpride RCR1260; BB1260; GS15; RB15; Titan PForks; PTB;
Jan 24, 2014
Central Illinois
Installed the 3" wheel spacers today. Pretty easy to complete. Already put them to work...I just can't believe the difference in stability by adding only 3" to rear. Glad I did it and took the advise of OTT friends.

Pics of left side with spacer and right side without. Pic with both installed.

Attachments

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Installed the 3" wheel spacers today. Pretty easy to complete. Already put them to work...I just can't believe the difference in stability by adding only 3" to rear. Glad I did it and took the advise of OTT friends.

Pics of left side with spacer and right side without. Pic with both installed.
really does make a huge difference!!! I could not feel good without mine!

davebrask

Equipment
Sep 29, 2014
Hopkins,Michigan,USA
Hi All, I am new to the site and I just joined because I have a question (or two) concering spacers on my model L4310. I purchased the tractor with lug tires and soon found out that the lugs were not the best type of tire for my use. I was able to locate a set of 4 (front and rear) tires and rim and installed them. Everything worked fine with the exception for one thing. The width of the rear tires encroached into the area of the three point arms and I have a heck of a time getting my equipment attached, in addition to that the arms are rubbing on the inside of the tires. When I contacted my local Kubota dealer he informed me that he could only get 1 inch spacers. Has anyone else had this experience and if so what was your solution? Is there different (like offset) rim option?

PWM3rd

Equipment
L3800; Landpride RCR1260; BB1260; GS15; RB15; Titan PForks; PTB;
Jan 24, 2014
Central Illinois
Hi All, I am new to the site and I just joined because I have a question (or two) concering spacers on my model L4310. I purchased the tractor with lug tires and soon found out that the lugs were not the best type of tire for my use. I was able to locate a set of 4 (front and rear) tires and rim and installed them. Everything worked fine with the exception for one thing. The width of the rear tires encroached into the area of the three point arms and I have a heck of a time getting my equipment attached, in addition to that the arms are rubbing on the inside of the tires. When I contacted my local Kubota dealer he informed me that he could only get 1 inch spacers. Has anyone else had this experience and if so what was your solution? Is there different (like offset) rim option?
I did not have the issue you have described with my 3" wheel spacers. Here is email address and web site for the ones I purchased and installed..they were worth every penny..

motorsportjr@gmail.com or www.motorsport-tech.com