Sometimes Green is better...

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Here is a link for a video how the FEL is disconnected from a Kubota and a JD tractor. I don't like the wast of time they add at the Kubota, but the JD disconnection looks easier and you don't have to leave your seat... :eek:

Something Orange could think about... :)

der carl

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
No doubt the JD is a bit quicker, but in practical terms not a big issue, what I really like about the new JD1026R is the quick disconnect MMM, BH and no exposed HST fan, Kubota has some catching up to do.

Dennis T.

Jan 30, 2012
Minnesota USA
Interesting comparison... I decided not to get a loader on my new B-3000 because it would only have limited use on my acreage, and I have a friend with large backhoe. For what a skilled operator can do on a large backhoe in a short time compared to a amateur operator on a small tractor loader, it was not cost effective for me to justify the expense.

Attachments

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Just show's me that Kubota's are built a little bit better then the rest. I'm not sure what I think of disconnecting a FEL by kicking the locks with my feet. If its that easy to unhook a FEL by kicking the locks what the hell's going to happen if you accidently kick the locks while operating the tractor?