So show us a pic of your BX ready for another wild winter

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
Thanks neighbour. The guy who built my cab is close to Bathurst. A real artist at welding and fabricating. A pic I am told was taken in Tyne Valley PEI. An hour from me.
How the hey did the move that snow and cut those walls? Moved a pile of snow and can't see any iron that could make a 30'+ face?

Help me out!

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
How the hey did the move that snow and cut those walls? Moved a pile of snow and can't see any iron that could make a 30'+ face?

Help me out!
I believe it was a BX and snow blower specially modified by Wildfire.:D:D:D

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA

gregger

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Saint John, NB Canada
That was a Curtis Cab, sold through Kubota dealers- Nice, but bloody expensive. My quoted price up here in East Coast Canada for the Hard Side version was $5800 plus taxes.

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
That was a Curtis Cab, sold through Kubota dealers- Nice, but bloody expensive. My quoted price up here in East Coast Canada for the Hard Side version was $5800 plus taxes.

Didnt realize he was asking me about my cab.

Yes curtis cab with heat! I choked on the price when i first heard it, but damn it I worked hard for my money - so bit the bullet and bought it along with the blower. Wasnt $5,800 though for me in the states. I can't remember the exact number without finding my paperwork but I think $4,000 for the cab installed by my dealer bought at the same time as the HD front blower I think for $4400 or something like that with the hookups/pto and such.

The cab is really really nice, and as it should be for the damn high price they charge!

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
No cab, maybe next year as not much for snow yet at my house.

Ready for it if it comes though, me my Kubota and a Carhart Cab.

Attachments