So show us a pic of your BX ready for another wild winter

gregger

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Saint John, NB Canada
Didnt realize he was asking me about my cab.

Yes curtis cab with heat! I choked on the price when i first heard it, but damn it I worked hard for my money - so bit the bullet and bought it along with the blower. Wasnt $5,800 though for me in the states. I can't remember the exact number without finding my paperwork but I think $4,000 for the cab installed by my dealer bought at the same time as the HD front blower I think for $4400 or something like that with the hookups/pto and such.

The cab is really really nice, and as it should be for the damn high price they charge!
Yeah, I suspect the shipping to Atlantic Canada, plus the crazy dollar exchange rate has the Curtis Cab jacked up so crazy, plus the K dealer wanted $1000 to install. . . I just finished building mine (Photos to follow next week, I took the better points of the Curtis, plus a couple nice features of the TekTite cab, built them into mine, and had the Safety Tempered glass installed in rubber by Speedy Glass. I have SEVEN LED lights, pluys front and rear wipers (Plus washers). I have approx. $1000 in actual money in it, along with 6 weeks total tinkering time to build.

wv bc owner

Jul 26, 2015
US
Got mine out and let it run some today got it all ready for snow and its been in the 60's and 70's around here this year. Finally a little colder now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Snow held off until I got her back together. Snow was 8 inches deep and very dense. It was a b### to shovel by hand. Stuck to the shovel.

Anyhow did my drive and a neighbor with no sweat.

Attachments

jay2

Jun 30, 2015
kington, ohio
Knott,

Did you change anything to get the ROPS all the way down? I can pull mine back half way and it stops. I have a 2013 BX2670.

jay

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
Knott,

Did you change anything to get the ROPS all the way down? I can pull mine back half way and it stops. I have a 2013 BX2670.

jay
One of the changes between the BXxx70 and the BXxx70-1 was the way the ROPS folds down. I can't tell you what the exact difference is, but I read somewhere the hinges on the newer one are located a little higher and the top folds down further.

Joe Cool

Jan 3, 2016
Winnipeg
I just bought this BX2360 with FEL and B2789 snowblower and am ready for another in the Great White North (mower was just connected to trailer the tractor to its new home - it is now off). Hasn't snowed since I got it.

You can see my little JD hiding from the big bad Kabota. LOL

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
I just got it dressed on December 28th as winter was a little late in arriving in Northern Michigan this year. The forecast was for snow that night and the next day I had ten inches of heavy snow to move (half snow half sleet).

Tractor BX2370: With block heater
Snow Blower BX5455HD: With hydraulic chute rotation and linear actuator for chute deflection
Rear Blade Cheap light weight blade for snow removal
Cab Home built epoxy coated wood cab with tempered glass windshield, heater, wipers, removable doors, and backup camera
Lights Two 27 watt flood lights forward and one 12 watt rear flood light.
Storage Unheated garage with power for block heater, battery tender, and to be added this week transmission heater

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Man I bet you could toss a bunch of lime with that bad girl,,

Howling

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 5, 2016
Ayer, MA
The spreader does look nice.

I am using manual version this winter.
sander.jpg

Have my BX2370 just under a month. Does a great job of clearing snow.
tractor snow.jpg

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2015 BX2670-1, BX2755HD Snow Blower, Farmking 4' box Blade, BX 2760A Plow Blade
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Knott,

jay
No it came that way from the factory.