Snowblower removal

erda

Equipment
LX3310HSDCC
Aug 24, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Very much a noob question.

As part of the purchase, the dealer installed my B2782B (63 inch) snowblower. As it "appears" that spring is here, I want to put the loader back on and get to work with some fence and tree removal.

So, do I need to remove the are bolted on to the tractor-at quick glance, they look like they hang down lower than any other point under the tractor. Or do I just pull the pins and slide out the blower?

Thanks.

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
erda,
if it's like my B3030 front mount it's simple to do.
Unhook the latch disconnect the drive shaft and hoses then back the tractor away from it. I set mine up on a pallet before doing this so I can move it around putting it where I need to store it. Once the blower is off mine has a T-bolt on
the top of the mount, loosen the T-bolt then down under there's a pin that goes through the rear part of the mount that the sub frame pivots from so it can move up and down. Pull that pin which allows the rear to drop down to the ground, then lift the front by the T-bolt pull it frontwards up and off the bracket it clamps to then set it down. Done! Takes a few minutes is all the only thing
else is you may have to turn the front tires one way or the other to be able to pull that rear pivot pin out for clearance it's about a foot long.
Back the tractor away and drive it into the loader to connect it.

You should have gotten a manual with the installation instruction, so if you don't have it go to the dealer and ask for it, it comes with the attachment as is the case when you buy any factory attachments.

Post pictures if it's different than what I've explained and I or others can probably figure it out since most of them are very similar to what I've just
explained. If you don't remove the lower hinge portion of the blower sub mount the "tongue" that goes into the blower mount sticks out to far to be
able to use your loader it will hit the back of the bucket, plus it really hangs
down to far to be practical to avoid possibly damaging it.
Al