ThanksI did this on a previous blower I had so I don’t have any pictures. But basically, I took 1/4” thick x 2” wide mild steel. Cut it to length and matched the profile of the existing shoes. I bent it along the same lines and butted it against the outside edge of the existing shoe. I did it to the outside edge so the shoes could still pulled up all the way for later in the season. I also added a few gussets to add strength to the extended shoe. I beveled both ends of the new shoe before welding. I tacked it all together and then fully welded it. The gussets really helped keep everything flat and mimized the warping From welding as well as keeping the new shoe from bending upward.