snow plow mounting for a bx2360 fel

chief36chevy

Equipment
BX2360
Oct 21, 2018
Annville
I bought a snowplow to add to the front of my BX2360 FEL. I bought a quick attach adapter for my FEL so I can change my bucket to my forks which I bult I have an extra adapter that I want to attach my snowplow. Can any tell me what is the maximum width of a blade for my BX?

chief36chevy

Equipment
BX2360
Oct 21, 2018
Annville
I bought a snowplow to add to the front of my BX2360 FEL. I bought a quick attach adapter for my FEL so I can change my bucket to my forks which I bult I have an extra adapter that I want to attach my snowplow. Can any tell me what is the maximum width of a blade for my BX?
thank you i was going to go that way but was not sure.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: Can any tell me what is the maximum width of a blade for my BX?
Not trying to be a smart azz but really depends on the type of snow.

some areas only get the light,dry fluffy white, so you can run a very wide blade. others get wet,heavy PITA snow where even a tractor width blade is too wide. Also heavy snow needs HP to push it.

My BX23S has stalled out trying to move the heavy stuff the city 'donates' into my driveway....
whatever you get/got ADD weight to the rear end ! 200-400#. I can 'dial in' what I need ,based on white type.

shelkol

Equipment
bx-2200, Woods BH6000 backhoe, Tach-N-Go quick attach bucket, snow blower
Nov 12, 2015
Westford, Massachusetts
shelkol.com
You can have a 60" or a 72" blade. The only issue is the first run through the snow. Once a path is opened up you can use 1/2 or 2/3 of your blade. Sometimes for the first path through, you get part way and push it off to the side then go on to get the first path through. I've used a 72" blade for 20+ years on my BX2200.

If I get a light snow I have the wider blade to clean up quicker