snow blower

RonG

Nov 10, 2014
Newcastle CA.
I have a B7800 with a LA402 loader. I bought a snow blower from a B 3030, the blower has a HYD shoot rotator but my loader valve will not turn it both ways ( only one way),,, any ideas why ???

kubotaman574

Equipment
BX2670 B2650
Aug 8, 2013
Elkhart In
It will not turn too the Right, Correct? The Control is 2 Stage, Push it Farther too the Right and it will turn.

RonG

Nov 10, 2014
Newcastle CA.
Thanks for getting back to me. I have tried and i will not turn, it only pressures the line. Yes it only turns to the left. The Kubota dealer tells me that my valve is not compatible .:confused: I have taken the Kubota to a hydraulic shop also and they said it doesn't make any scents to them. You can loop a hose from one side of the fitting to the other and it flows one way but not the other..

Last edited:

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
Thanks for getting back to me. I have tried and i will not turn, it only pressures the line. Yes it only turns to the left. The Kubota dealer tells me that my valve is not compatible .:confused: I have taken the Kubota to a hydraulic shop also and they said it doesn't make any scents to them. You can loop a hose from one side of the fitting to the other and it flows one way but not the other..
If your valve is not compatible, you could just splice in a seperate 1 spool valve onto your loader valve. A Kubota 3rd function kit may also be an option, you would just have to research and see if one is available for your model. During the winter use it for the chute rotator and in the summer you can use it to run a variety of different options. I added a single spool to my existing valves, but now I wish a put a double spool to also operate the chute flapper instead of cheaping out on my project.... I didn't have very much knowledge about hydraulics when I did it, but after some help with some folks on here, it was really simple. Who knows by winter's end I just may change it out for double, but first I need some snow to see if I really need it or not. :cool:

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
Ron,
does your loader bucket dump/curl okay as it should?
I had/have the same problem with my B3030 when I put my blower on every year and the solution is to flip the hoses around. I just went out and looked at mine and here's how my hoses have to be hooked up for it to turn both left and right as it should by pulling the stick to the left for turning left and by pushing it to the right to make the shute turn right.

Facing the valve the left side hose running from the rotator goes in the top
right ( inside ) fitting and the house on the right of the rotator goes on the bottom right ( inner ) fitting on the loader valve. It's actually a criss cross of sorts from the regular loader operation for curling and uncurling the bucket.
I've only had my loader on the tractor once or twice so I don't recall exactly but I think pushing the stick to the right curls the bucket downward to unload it and pushing it to the left curls the bucket upwards.

Don't ask me why it's that way I simply had to go thru a trial and error period to figure it out. The loader was bought a couple years after I'd gotten the tractor which I immediately put the front mounted blower on and I wouldn't own the loader if not for the Craigslist ad I found it on for way less than half the price from the dealer and it was never used at all
A $4850.00 dealer price and at $1900.00 steal I just couldn't pass up a deal that good no fricking way.

Let me know how it turns out working for you and I can recheck what I've written if it doesn't fix your problem.
Al