Snow blade for my b2620

wills670

Equipment
b2620
Jun 3, 2012
Virginia
I am almost done now.............. I have got the grill guard almost done just a little paint so I thought I would post a couple of pictures. I made it where I am going to bolt the expanded metal in place and it is also pretty much flush or inset into the orginial piece. What should I paint it? Black,Orange or silver

wills670

Equipment
b2620
Jun 3, 2012
Virginia
I got the grill guard painted and the expanded metal painted also. I think it is now done it's been quite a project and now I just have to wait for the snow.

South 40

Equipment
L1500DT, 750 Ford backhoe, 49 D4 Cat Repowered with 6.9L Diesel
Nov 12, 2012
Bloomsdale, Mo. USA
Very Nice, job well done!

Your attention to detail and craftsmenship is impressive!

Best Regards

Paul

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
That looks really nice ,,,, but dayummmm thats a bunch of iron hangin off the front end!
Really nice work!! I tend to agree with Skeets, that it makes a whole lot of heavy iron way out in front of the tractor. The turf tires should take chains nicely/ You are in business!!
Let us know how it works!

wills670

Equipment
b2620
Jun 3, 2012
Virginia
Thanks for the comments. I did go ahead and try it on scraping the gravel on my driveway and it worked great no problems at all. With the BH on the back it seems to balance the weight out very good. Yea it is a lot of iron but it is not a lot more than an empty fel and with the BH on it it is still a little heavy acting on the rear, most of the time the blade will be on the ground so I think it should be fine.

I was thinking about chains but it did so well grading the driveway and backdragging it without 4x4 I am going to try it. The bx2200 I had did gerat with the blade and bh on it I am going to give it a go before I spend any money on chains.

Thanks again, Wilson