85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
aint a tree in site is there?:p

Tried to lower the bucket to raise the front end up ? Maybe the rear can back out if the front is lifted?

Whatever you do - be careful pulling it out, many a folk been hurt via chains and belts breaking while pulling;);):)

conropl

Equipment
L3560 HSDC
Oct 17, 2016
West Michigan
I did the same this spring with a L3560 and a big Skytrack. Try using the bucket to lift the front with the bucket rolled down. Then after you lift the front, un-curl the bucket to push yourself back while stomping on the different lock and driving the rear wheels. You should be able to walk yourself back. That has gotten me out when is was sitting on the frame (and even the frame sunk in).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

highcountrybarry

Mar 20, 2016
Fleetwood, NC
What he said. I would only add shorten up that rear top link to get that implement as high as possible so it doesn't drag. Rolling the bucket and locking the differential should work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
That is why I keep my F250, it has pulled a lot of stuff out of trouble. This past winter I got both 8Ns, ATV and the F250 stuck in a snow bank, luckily I had the F150 and used it to extract the F250 and it pulled out the rest. Knew the limitations but took too many chances, guess we all get stuck sometime or another. Figured out that sometimes gravity and holes are not your friend, especially with 2 feet of snow hiding obstacles.
Let us know how you got out.

djzander

Equipment
MX5100 4WD HST
Dec 6, 2016
Graysville Ohio USA
pulled it out with the neighbors Massey Ferguson with a chainhooked thru a ring on the draw bar. He pulled and I backed it right out no problem.