Shuttle lever doesn't stay in forward or reverse position

ionstegarus

Equipment
Kubota GL35
Apr 7, 2014
Romania
I have a Kubota GL35, with GST transmission.

The clutch case was broken and I changed it (marked with blue).
Also the shaft was chipped (the shaft is marked with red)

The shaft was chipped at the end where the circlip 190 is mounted. I made a new channel (a smallest channel) for a smallest circlip, and I put a new circlip which is smallest than the original and a collar to have the same size(diameter) as the original circlip 190.

Now my tractor, when running (forward or reverse) sometimes, the shuttle lever doesn't stay in forward or reverse position; the shuttle lever for forward or revers jumps in zero position.

Also, sometimes, it has a lack of power; if it is in third gear or lower it works normally(don''t have a lack of power).

What could be the cause?
Could it be the shaft?
What needs to be adjusted to eliminate the problem

1709648642186.png

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The clutch pack will have nothing to do with the shuttle and it staying in forward or reverse.
That will be the shuttle linkage or shuttle shaft of if hydraulic shuttle the shuttle valve.
Would need to see the workings of it to tell you more.
The lack of a WSM for this model severely limits information I can give.
What you posted looks like the Parts manual, do you have a full manual? If you do, if you would PM me a copy I could use it to give you better info on what to check with the Shuttle.

Lack of power in higher gears could be a problem with the Mechanical clutch disk / pressure plate either being bad or improperly adjusted, or linkage improperly adjusted or it could be the hydraulic clutch is not fully engaging and locking.

ionstegarus

Equipment
Kubota GL35
Apr 7, 2014
Romania
The clutch pack will have nothing to do with the shuttle and it staying in forward or reverse.
That will be the shuttle linkage or shuttle shaft of if hydraulic shuttle the shuttle valve.
Would need to see the workings of it to tell you more.
The lack of a WSM for this model severely limits information I can give.
What you posted looks like the Parts manual, do you have a full manual? If you do, if you would PM me a copy I could use it to give you better info on what to check with the Shuttle.

Lack of power in higher gears could be a problem with the Mechanical clutch disk / pressure plate either being bad or improperly adjusted, or linkage improperly adjusted or it could be the hydraulic clutch is not fully engaging and locking.
Thank you for your response.
I think the GST system is similar in more models of tractors. Do you have a WSM for a tractor similar with GL35 with GST?