Should we care?

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Just sitting at the computer reading this eating a moose bugger and having a double whiskey, just can't think of anything negative to say right now however pretty sure if I could dial er back 2 to 20 years I would. Enjoy your weekend folks. :):)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
No, you missed my point. And honestly I would have been surprised of you did get it.

You won't be here on earth very long so you see no reason to care what happens to the people left.

Same with the let em die thread, someone did not do what you want them to do, so you thought they should be denied care and left to die.
Frankly I have been around enough to know with my position in society I can have no real influence, other than when I vote, and even then not much, on whatever will develop.

If I were somehow in a position of power, that could influence the future, that would be different, but I am not (and will never be) and realize it.

Granted I can influence my kids and grand kids, but like most of us they will likely end up in a position similar to mine.

Just being a realist I think.

Should we care? Sure.

Should we let our concern rule our lives, at the expense of contentment. I don't think so.

If one prefers aggravation resulting from things they cannot control, that's life...

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Just sitting at the computer reading this eating a moose bugger and having a double whiskey, just can't think of anything negative to say right now however pretty sure if I could dial er back 2 to 20 years I would. Enjoy your weekend folks. :):)
Sounds like fun!

I never learned to enjoy anything but beer...and even then do not drink beer with meals anymore, for unknown reasons.

It's great that time has pushed you in the positive direction...

Being retired for real this time, I keep forgetting that weekends are special for most people...it's nice when everyday is a weekend! 😁

Reactions: 1 users