Safety First

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Folks... anyone that has operated a tractor any length of time knows operations can go south in a blink of an eye. When you read it or hear it... our first thought is, "I am really careful and it won't happen to me". Well... I am living proof a tractor is ONLY functional IF it is up right... and can remember too many close calls where the pucker factor meter pegged itself!

Well... the only way to prevent a tractor accident would be to park it in the garage and leave it there... (We all know that ain't gonna happen)

So... for me a picture or video is worth a 1000 words. Therefore I am STRONGLY suggesting that all tractor operators go to "You Tube" and search on the following topics;
Kubota Tractor Accidents
Kubota Tractor stuck in mud
Kubota Tractor roll overs

There is one where an operator was hauling a Loooong log and in a split second he was almost killed... that one is worth looking up for sure.

Be safe as we all have cabin fever and the call of the tractor is getting louder...

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
It's so easy to get complacent. That's about the time when you'll get hurt or at least mess your shorts up.

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
I know I've scared the sh*t out of myself a few times. But i get more worried when my girlfriend is running it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk