Stmar Active member Equipment B2650HSDC May 23, 2017 949 58 28 Buffalo, Wyoming Oct 22, 2017 #1 On my B2650 I have a rubber strip around the lip of the hood and it keeps coming off when I lift the hood. Any suggestions to keep it on? If adhesive is there any type that is better or ones to stay away from?
On my B2650 I have a rubber strip around the lip of the hood and it keeps coming off when I lift the hood. Any suggestions to keep it on? If adhesive is there any type that is better or ones to stay away from?
Tractor NUG Member Equipment B2601, LA434 Loader, B2782B Snowblower, RB1672 Rear Blade,TowBar,HLA 60" Grapple Sep 17, 2017 62 1 8 Canada Oct 22, 2017 #2 Non suggestions but I have the same problem with my B2601.
D D2Cat Well-known member Lifetime Member Equipment L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240 Mar 27, 2014 15,010 7,717 113 40 miles south of Kansas City Oct 22, 2017 #3 3M weatherstrip adhesive, in a spray can.