Rock Bucket for L3301

usmc8511

Equipment
L3301
Jan 8, 2018
Missoula, MT
First post, but long time lurker. I live at the base of a Mountain (Montana) and with that comes rocks. I could start a rock business because every rock I pull, 2 more grow.
So anyway, I am looking for a good/strong rock bucket for my L3301. I have 1.5" rear spacers and the tires are filled. I have hydraulic to the front for a grapple (for my snow plow). Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

Free rocks, no returns.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Make sure you get a light weight model.

I have a Bradco rock bucket and it weighs 750lbs, granted you can't break it, but on a tractor your not going to be able to lift much more than it alone.

Ortimber

Sep 27, 2016
Oregon
First post, but long time lurker. I live at the base of a Mountain (Montana) and with that comes rocks. I could start a rock business because every rock I pull, 2 more grow.
So anyway, I am looking for a good/strong rock bucket for my L3301. I have 1.5" rear spacers and the tires are filled. I have hydraulic to the front for a grapple (for my snow plow). Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

Free rocks, no returns.

I’m in the same boat, rocks everywhere. I don’t have any recommendations for a rock bucket for your 3301, but add as much weight as you can to the rear. My 3901 is a great machine but does get light quick when digging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usmc8511

Equipment
L3301
Jan 8, 2018
Missoula, MT
Having tires fill is one thing, make sure you have weight on the 3ph to take some load off the front axle... the farther back, the better.

Money no object or looking for just a rock bucket? Do you have quick attach bucket?
I do have the quick attach. Money is no object, but I don't want to pay more than I need to. I am at the point in my life where I like to buy once and cry once for things to last, but I am not a wealthy man. lol I usually keep my box blade on and have been looking at adding some weight to the BB as well.