North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Oh I'm good. ;)
I just gave my proof reader the day off that day.

And yes I've made engoung.... :eek:
Enough...:p
posts that it's not really an issue! :D

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
This thread is why I get so frustrated with forums... someone makes a vague and seemingly informed statement but when people have legitimate questions as to where the statement originates or the rationale... crickets.
Bob
I sure wish the informative forums were available back when I was employed as a farm equip. dealer service manager back in '75-'87. There's a lot of information available on forums that's sometimes difficult to attain from dealer or manufacturer

IMHO North Idaho Wolfman's knowledge of Kubota's & farm equipment is better than most posters on tractor forums.
Jim

adventure bob

Equipment
l6060
Nov 6, 2013
Colorado Springs
Wolfman, from this side of the computer screen we don't know if your posting nonsense or if you omitted something.

That's why I asked "why do you think that?"... Several times.

And through this discourse, no matter how we got here, we have done what we set out to do: arrived at the reason for the statement that seemed to be blatant BS. It was erroneous.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Before traveling on public roads, you may want to brush up on what your township / county / state require for additional warning lights. In the snow I would not be confident that traffic would see my front lights, nor my hazards or my safety triangle. I definitely do not want some yahoo in a car or truck trying to drive over me in the snow. I would look at putting a strobe on my ROPS that can be seen from all directions. In my area, that would be orange, green or white strobes.

In my district in Ohio, they now put strobes on the back corners of the plows and on the back side of the plow extension wing. Great visibility when you come up from behind.

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Wolfman does a lot of good work, but we know he's not only human look at his picture!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Wolfman, from this side of the computer screen we don't know if your posting nonsense or if you omitted something.

That's why I asked "why do you think that?"... Several times.

And through this discourse, no matter how we got here, we have done what we set out to do: arrived at the reason for the statement that seemed to be blatant BS. It was erroneous.
Just for reference: As a Mod, I look at about 50 threads a day and hundreds of posts, I check for things that are wrong or out of hand or worse yet have gone off the rails, this thread just skipped my gaze because I thought it was being well answered and no member had sent it down a dark path...OOP's little did I know I had done that.

Next time... and there will be a next time, and this goes for anyone, send me a PM and I'll either fix my oops or I'll explain why I think the way I do.
If it's an opinion matter, I will state that, but I normally try to avoid opinions and just state facts that I know to be true.
Do I get them wrong sometimes, yes, again only human... Except maybe on full moons! HOWL>>>> :D

Last edited:

Ridger

Equipment
L3940 HST
Nov 26, 2014
North LA
We all make typos...no big deal. NIW...thanks for your moderation and all your help on this forum. It's quite an undertaking. You have forgotten more than most of us know about tractors!