Rimgaurd (beet juice) in central Ontario

AA Hayes

Feb 17, 2016
Seguin, ON, Canada
Hey guys, my new B2650 is almost ready. I am looking to source some beet juice ballast. My dealer only has washer fluid for ballast. I would really like to get bet juice as I have farm animals and large market gardens when the tractor will work.i have emailed rimgaurd. Does anyone have experience getting beet juice in Ontario. My dealer is in Muskoka.

Thanks!

thebicman

Equipment
B2601 + BX2755HD + 50" box blade
Feb 2, 2017
Ottawa, ontario
Had my tires filled at the local JD dealer. They were filled with Protek-tb. Its made from corn, so again environmentally friendly.

Wbk

Feb 20, 2013
St Adolphe Manitoba Canada
I got my beet juice at a local tire shop, they do a lot of ag tires. I put 8 gals. in each tire and that brought it up to the valve stem when it's at the top. You can lay the tire on it's side break the bead and pour it in, apparently it weighs 14 lbs. per gal. so I added approx. 112 lbs. per wheel and that makes the tire really heavy and awkward to handle. That's on a BX so your tires will be larger.

rlcotter

Equipment
BX23S Cab;3pt Blade;HLA Snow Pusher;BX Armour;HLA Fork;Ratchet Rake, Snow Edge
Mar 24, 2016
Ontario, Canada
I have had Rimguard in my BX for the last two years and it has been fine. It made a big difference in the stability. Beet juice was in each rear tire at $35 per tire by a dealer in the Cobourg Ontario area.

New tractor coming in a few weeks and they are going to put Agri lim 50 in the rear tires for me http://agri-lim.com/en/product/ They have been using it for a while and feel that it is a good product.

Best regards.
Les.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I have had Rimguard in my BX for the last two years and it has been fine. It made a big difference in the stability. Beet juice was in each rear tire at $35 per tire by a dealer in the Cobourg Ontario area.

New tractor coming in a few weeks and they are going to put Agri lim 50 in the rear tires for me http://agri-lim.com/en/product/ They have been using it for a while and feel that it is a good product.

Best regards.
Les.
What is it made of? Their website doesn’t say squat about what it is made of.

AA Hayes

Feb 17, 2016
Seguin, ON, Canada
I got a reply from rim guard and have been in touch with a dealer about an hour from me. I am going to bring them the tires. $1.25 per litre plus labor. Probably 2 hours to break the tires down, install liquid valves and fill.

Anyone know how many litres the tires should take?

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
I have a B3200 and it took 21Gal per tire so that is around 79.5 liters per tire if my math is correct. I went with the -30F windshield washer fluid and spent a couple hours doing it myself.