removing con rod bush

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
can somebody tell me how to do this? Its on a B7000 but Im sure other small tractors have the same bushing. Its so thin I cant see pressing it out.

Ideas?
If you are trying to remove this bush,does this mean you have new ones to replace them?, (this will tell me that they are relaceable) if not I am interested as to why you need to remove them .
If you do have new ones,I as well as other members will be able to tell you how to get it out or make a tool to get it out,let us know!
A close up photo would be good!
Dave

Last edited:

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
can somebody tell me how to do this? Its on a B7000 but Im sure other small tractors have the same bushing. Its so thin I cant see pressing it out.

Ideas?

Welcome to the forum.

Yes that is a press out bushing. It is very thin but something you have will get it. I used a socket that would go through the rod end and push the bushing at the same time, in my press.

Be very careful when pressing the new ones in. Keep it perfectly straight and even then the wall can wrinkle some. If this happens you will have to "fit" the bushing to the pin by polishing it down for a free fit; not binding when twisted.

These are my pistons and rods that I did in my Z750 two cyl engine. I didn't get pics of the press work, just the finished product.;)
Good luck and let us see some pics. :)

Attachments

Last edited: