Rear Remote help

Rip

Equipment
MX5400
Sep 18, 2021
Arkansas
Ok, I'm looking to add at least a couple of rear remotes to my MX5400. Just to find out what I need seems to be an impossible task. There's no where I can find that can tell me "oh, you want rear remotes for your MX5400? Ok, you will need a lever (part ####), a connection kit (part ###),... "
So does anyone know how to go about looking for what I will need as far as parts, part numbers or just to determine what I will need to order so I can add at least 2 rear remotes?? ugggg!
Can ya tell I'm relatively new to tractors? :ROFLMAO: :) Thanks.

ctapia

Equipment
Kubota MX5400
Oct 11, 2021
Hey Rip,

I have MX5400 being put together as we speak. I'm adding (3) rear remotes. Easiest way to get your parts list would be to go to kubota site and configure a new build and the remotes which will give you build sheet with all the parts needed.
In summary:
1st position lever kit: MX6881
2nd position lever kit: MX6882
Valves L8303 double Acting or L8304 float type.

You can also get a quote for Messicks,

:)

Reactions: 1 user

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Ok, I'm looking to add at least a couple of rear remotes to my MX5400. Just to find out what I need seems to be an impossible task. There's no where I can find that can tell me "oh, you want rear remotes for your MX5400? Ok, you will need a lever (part ####), a connection kit (part ###),... "
So does anyone know how to go about looking for what I will need as far as parts, part numbers or just to determine what I will need to order so I can add at least 2 rear remotes?? ugggg!
Can ya tell I'm relatively new to tractors? :ROFLMAO: :) Thanks.
Here ya go @Rip.
Here is the screen shot. Prices may have gone up a bit, this is from 2020.
And here is the link for everything MX. The 5400/6000 start on page #9.

Screenshot 2021-10-12 085640.png

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Great! Thanks Matt. I greatly appreciate it.

Now, can you tell me who has them in stock? 😂🤣
No problem.

That I cannot! But I ordered 2 more for my MX in June, and they arrived a week later. Install was easy also.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Great! Thanks Matt. I greatly appreciate it.

Now, can you tell me who has them in stock? 😂🤣
Any Kubota dealer can tell you what you need and whether such parts are in stock in US Kubota warehouses.

SDT

Rip

Equipment
MX5400
Sep 18, 2021
Arkansas
Any Kubota dealer can tell you what you need and whether such parts are in stock in US Kubota warehouses.

SDT
Yeah, I know. I was just joking about it since things are so scarce these days.