Rear hydraulics kubota b7000

Riccardo

Equipment
kubota b7000, aratro, trinciastocchi, fresa ecc
May 29, 2021
nuovo
hello, I have the project to build the rear hydraulic connections for my b7000, what can I do? I still wanted to keep the same original oil pump and add a distributor. how can I do?
Thanks in advance for the answers

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
hello, I have the project to build the rear hydraulic connections for my b7000, what can I do? I still wanted to keep the same original oil pump and add a distributor. how can I do?
Thanks in advance for the answers
Start by reading this B7100 thread which has a wealth of info including part numbers.

This info deals with using the hydraulic block in the middle of the tractor to feed other hydraulic circuits while keeping the 3 pt hitch in operation.

You will have to determine which items are the same as your B7000

B7100 hydraulics

Dave

Reactions: 1 user

Riccardo

Equipment
kubota b7000, aratro, trinciastocchi, fresa ecc
May 29, 2021
nuovo
Inizia leggendo questo thread B7100 che contiene molte informazioni inclusi i numeri di parte.

Questa informazione riguarda l'utilizzo del blocco idraulico al centro del trattore per alimentare altri circuiti idraulici mantenendo in funzione il sollevatore a 3 punti.

Dovrai determinare quali elementi sono gli stessi del tuo B7000

B7100 idraulica

dave
[/CITAZIONE]
buonasera, grazie per il link, ma credo ci sia poca somiglianza tra il b7000 e il b7100, comunque mi informo e aspetto altre risposte in merito
Grazie ancora