Rear hydraulics - B2410

schmellba99

Equipment
L3800
Jun 4, 2012
Texas
Suppose I had an extra hydraulic valve laying around that is collecting dust and thought that it would be nice to potentially implement said valve by installing some rear hydraulic ports to my B2410. Is there a drawing that shows the plumbing routing that I would have to do for this? I have a FEL on it, was thinking that I could plumb it where the valve is used for something like a log splitter or other implement.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Suppose I had an extra hydraulic valve laying around that is collecting dust and thought that it would be nice to potentially implement said valve by installing some rear hydraulic ports to my B2410. Is there a drawing that shows the plumbing routing that I would have to do for this? I have a FEL on it, was thinking that I could plumb it where the valve is used for something like a log splitter or other implement.
Assuming you have a typical loader valve you can daisy chain a second valve off the power beyond port on the loader valve. The new valve also needs a power beyond circuit and you simply plumb it in series with the loader valve. The tank return port in the new valve also needs to go straight to the sump on the tractor. An easy way to do rhat is by adding a tee into the tank return on the loader valve.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user