Rear hydraulic hookup for L2501

Chulke

Equipment
L2501D
Jan 18, 2022
Arkansas
Does anyone happen to know what the part number is for the rear hydraulic hookup kit is for an L2501? Needing a single feed kit for a BH77 backhoe

Thanks!

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Does anyone happen to know what the part number is for the rear hydraulic hookup kit is for an L2501? Needing a single feed kit for a BH77 backhoe

Thanks!
You can find the part number for the BH77 hose kit on the Kubota parts website.

Dan

Chulke

Equipment
L2501D
Jan 18, 2022
Arkansas
You can find the part number for the BH77 hose kit on the Kubota parts website.

Dan
Yeah I checked the part breakdowns for both the tractor itself and the BH77 Backhoe....It appears to be a secondary/ aftermarket kinda deal???

I found this on Messicks: Kubota: KIT POWER BEYOND, Part # 77700-06110 (messicks.com)

But unsure if it'll fit my L2501 or maybe it's universal and fits all Kubota tractors??? The page doesn't say...

Thoughts??

and Thanks!!!

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Yeah I checked the part breakdowns for both the tractor itself and the BH77 Backhoe....It appears to be a secondary/ aftermarket kinda deal???

I found this on Messicks: Kubota: KIT POWER BEYOND, Part # 77700-06110 (messicks.com)

But unsure if it'll fit my L2501 or maybe it's universal and fits all Kubota tractors??? The page doesn't say...

Thoughts??

and Thanks!!!
Assuming you already have the LA525 loader its not really an afterthought. The hydraulic takeoff for the L01s is an aluminum adapter block that bolts to the underside of the tractor. It gives you three ports:

One is pump out to an implement
Two is pressure return from the implement to the 3pt
Three is a tank return

The valve on the BH77 does not have a power beyond port and cannot withstand back pressure on the tank port so it is plumbed as follows

If you have a loader you use the power beyond port on the loader valve to supply the backhoe.

If you DO NOT have a loader you use the pump out port to supply the loader.

In both cases the tank port on the back hoe goes to rhe pressure return port and the 3pt must be kept in the full down position when the backhoe is mounted.

When the backhoe is dismounted you loop the pressure supply back to the pressure return.

You can do that with $75 worth of hose and couplings but ut wont have the nice brackets that come with the Kubota hose kit.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

Chulke

Equipment
L2501D
Jan 18, 2022
Arkansas
Assuming you already have the LA525 loader its not really an afterthought. The hydraulic takeoff for the L01s is an aluminum adapter block that bolts to the underside of the tractor. It gives you three ports:

One is pump out to an implement
Two is pressure return from the implement to the 3pt
Three is a tank return

The valve on the BH77 does not have a power beyond port and cannot withstand back pressure on the tank port so it is plumbed as follows

If you have a loader you use the power beyond port on the loader valve to supply the backhoe.

If you DO NOT have a loader you use the pump out port to supply the loader.

In both cases the tank port on the back hoe goes to rhe pressure return port and the 3pt must be kept in the full down position when the backhoe is mounted.

When the backhoe is dismounted you loop the pressure supply back to the pressure return.

You can do that with $75 worth of hose and couplings but ut wont have the nice brackets that come with the Kubota hose kit.

Dan
yep LA525 loader is installed….so I think I’ve watched a video on what you are referring to….there’s a power beyond return port on the distribution block right in front of the loader control handle and then another block under the right step and you install the hoses as you described…….but I am specifically looking for the OEM kit…trying to keep things matching and kubota approved!

Thanks for the info!

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
yep LA525 loader is installed….so I think I’ve watched a video on what you are referring to….there’s a power beyond return port on the distribution block right in front of the loader control handle and then another block under the right step and you install the hoses as you described…….but I am specifically looking for the OEM kit…trying to keep things matching and kubota approved!

Thanks for the info!
The hoses, brackets, and couplers come in the subframe kit (there is a few subframe kits for BH77). I don’t think they break down the numbers in the manual but I’ll check later.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The hoses, brackets, and couplers come in the subframe kit (there is a few subframe kits for BH77). I don’t think they break down the numbers in the manual but I’ll check later.
If you want to roll your own just loader valve power beyond to backhoe IN and backhoe tank to hydraulic block. The Kubota kit is just a bulkhead mounting bracket for the return line which gives you a neat way to loop the power beyond feed to the backhoe back to the tractor when you remove the BH77.

Dan

Reactions: 1 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
If you want to roll your own just loader valve power beyond to backhoe IN and backhoe tank to hydraulic block. The Kubota kit is just a bulkhead mounting bracket for the return line which gives you a neat way to loop the power beyond feed to the backhoe back to the tractor when you remove the BH77.

Dan
I agree, there isn’t anything to it. My L is basically identical to the 2501, takes the same subframe kit. I added the BH77 later on and did the install. Was just trying to help OP get what he was looking for

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

Thanks for the info!
This might help (hope the link works right) parts list for the 4988 subframe kit for the 2501. Will get you part numbers, unsure of availability on them.

Reactions: 1 user

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

Thanks!
Had another thought on this…
Did you end up buying a used backhoe and are you getting the correct subframe kit?

If so maybe you could get the seller to include the hoses. Maybe they have the original PB hose laying around to put back on when remove back hoe hoses? If not that hose would be a lot cheaper and easier to buy and supply the seller then try to piece the back hoe hoses together with the Kubota parts.

If sellers tractor has added hydraulics other then the back hoe it won’t be this simple though.

hose 010 in diagram would be the hose if you had to buy it for the sellers tractor.

B8054021-D8F8-4082-B95D-FC64F674B848.png