rck60b-22bx

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
Trying to get the mower on the bx2200. It's an Rck60b mower. I can't seem to get it lined up- the two lift arms are angled inwards towards the center of the tractor, which I don't remember they were, but maybe they were- whether the front hook-up is connected or not, I can't get the lift arm holes lined up with the pin holes. Last year, I just hooked up the front end and lowered the lift arms and they clicked into place. Not this year. HELP!

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I do not know your tractor.....

Suggest you remove the pto and front connection (I know you tried with the front connection removed) to deck and see if you can get it to line up that way. If you can then you know the lift arms are OK.

You can download a free Owners' manual here:

http://kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=Tractor Owners Manuals/

Dave

Attachments

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
I did have the pto attached- it's a pita to get connected- I'll try that tomorrow. I know the lift arms aren't bent- they're too symmetrical- it's gotta be the pto- only other variable. It better be. lol Thanks-

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
I do not know your tractor.....

Suggest you remove the pto and front connection (I know you tried with the front connection removed) to deck and see if you can get it to line up that way. If you can then you know the lift arms are OK.

You can download a free Owners' manual here:

http://kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=Tractor Owners Manuals/

Dave

Dave- is there actually a section on the mower in the manual? This doesn't have a TOC, except for each section, and I have to scroll through every page.

Thanks

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
Well, now, this is interesting- the drawing on page 245 shows the lift arms as being straight. Ours are bent inwards towards the center of the the tractor- both the same angle, so I can't imagine it's from damage. I'm going to try with the pto disconnected. IF still have issues, I may have to remove the lift arms and straighten them?

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
These things are definitely bent, which is odd because they are both at the same angle. Doesn't matter if pto and front bracket connected or not, the lift arms do not line up with the lift tabs. Is this metal that soft? At least if it is, I should be able to straighten it some at least.

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
they were definitely bent, which is weird- both in same place, both at same angle. We don't have an anvil or a vice, so I took them off the tractor, connected them to the mower, and pulled on the end that attaches to the tractor frame. Put it back together and it fit like a charm. Go figure

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
they were definitely bent, which is weird- both in same place, both at same angle. We don't have an anvil or a vice, so I took them off the tractor, connected them to the mower, and pulled on the end that attaches to the tractor frame. Put it back together and it fit like a charm. Go figure
That was a neat approach.

Dave